My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Entertainment > Film World

Old 10-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
Sushil

Sushil is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Pzack.com, let you watch your favorite movie online

Yeah, Now you have access to watch movie online from pzack.com without downloading movie, but you have to wait to watch latest release movie coz it takes time to get added to pzack's database. it's my own site, i hope you ppl would love to watch movies online!

Plz have a look and give your reviews here
Sushil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
RajuRastogi

RajuRastogi is on a distinguished road

Bhai log, hum celebrity log ki mehnat par aise to paani mat phero. Ticket lekar hall me jaane me sharam aati hai kya??
Old 10-02-2010, 07:23 PM   #3
priya

priya is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushil View Post
Yeah, Now you have access to watch movie online from pzack.com without downloading movie, but you have to wait to watch latest release movie coz it takes time to get added to pzack's database. it's my own site, i hope you ppl would love to watch movies online!

Plz have a look and give your reviews here
It is a good website to watch movies online... quite user friendly also. but one thing I don't like about pzack is its too many ads.. which are very irritating..

But overall site is cool, design is also good.
priya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #4
abhishek

abhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really nice
Cool

I am wondering whether it is legal to show latest movies on website? There may be copyright issues.. What other members think?

Old 11-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #5
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future

Its illegal. that website.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:38 PM   #6
Sushil

Sushil is on a distinguished road

listen, M not hosting all those movies just taking from somewhere to a place by pzack you don't need to search movie at all,

and you both saying illegal to website, tell me if ppl know den why the search about to watch movies online all the time?

hope you have answer.
Sushil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:14 PM   #7
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushil View Post
listen, M not hosting all those movies just taking from somewhere to a place by pzack you don't need to search movie at all,

and you both saying illegal to website, tell me if ppl know den why the search about to watch movies online all the time?

hope you have answer.
Who don't love free stuff? Specially all the Indians just love free stuff. Tell me, if you will not earn any money from your work, will you continue to work? And then, people says they don't pay for movies, because there are hardly any good movies. Actually its just the opposite. No one pays. And what the hell, it just cost 45bucks for a moserbaer dvd of the latest hits. Tell me would you rather spend your bandwidth on watching movie for free, or just buy a god-damn dvd for 45 bucks. Which is cheaper?

And about illegal, FYI, there is a anti-piracy law in India, too. Be happy, that no one is taking up the issue to the court, or else you will end up in jail, even for just providing the piracy, a helping hand.

In the end, make sure you understand the rules and regulations, or don't just open your mouth. Also, if you continue to say yes to piracy, you may end up getting banned from this forum. Nothing illegal stuff allowed here. Consider this as a friendly suggestion or a warning.

Last edited by jitendragarg; 10-03-2010 at 04:17 PM.
jitendragarg is offline   Reply With Quote