अति उत्तम 3 75.00%
उत्तम 1 25.00%
सामान्य 0 0%
कुछ ख़ास नहीं 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-12-2014, 04:41 PM   #11
DevRaj80
Special Member

DevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant future
Default Re: ऑनलाइन मुफ्त कमाई : सच या धोखा ...

जब सर्च शुरू किया

हमने घर से काम करने का ऑफर देने वाले सैकड़ों वर्गीकृत विज्ञापन, फोरम पोस्ट खोज निकाले। हमारा मानदंड सरल था- इसमें वे थे जो घर से काम करने वाले ढूंढ रहे हों, वे किसी तरह का पेमेंट न लेते हों, विश्वास में लेने लायक ऑफर्स हों, और जो गूगल सर्च में नजर आते हों।

मेरी चित्रशाला : दिल दोस्ती प्यार ....या ... .

तुमने मजबूर किया हम मजबूर हो गये ,...

तुम बेवफा निकले हम मशहूर हो गये ..

एक " तुम " और एक मोहब्बत तेरी,

बस इन दो लफ़्ज़ों में " दुनिया " मेरी..

DevRaj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 04:43 PM   #12
DevRaj80
Special Member

DevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant future

हमने इसमें ऐसे पोंजी स्कीम्स के लिखने के खास तरीकों पर ध्यान दिया। ज्यादातर के गूगल सर्च में आने वाले होम पेज पर ‘वर्क फ्रॉम होम’ या ‘मेक मनी फ्रॉम होम’ था। आश्चर्यजनक रूप से ये सारे ही एंटी-वायरस प्रोटेक्टेड वेबसाइट्स थे और इनके व्यावसायिक होम पेज की तरह ही थे। इनमें कुछ बेवसाइट्स जो ‘वर्क फ्रॉम होम’ का ऑप्शन बेहद आकर्षक तरीके से पेश कर रहे थे , का जिक्र हम यहां कर रहे हैं: फास्टरुपी & नियोबक्स (FastRupee & Neobux) – नंबर 1 पोंजी वेबसाइट, क्युरियसर एंड क्युरियसर (Curiouser and Curiouser), भारतऑनलाइन-वर्क.कॉम (BharatOnline-Work.com) और मनी.कॉम (MoneyMail.com)

सबक एक प्रसिद्ध जुमला आपने भी सुना हो शायद – ‘नई बोतल में पुरानी शराब जिसमें बोतल तो बड़ा सलोना होत है लेकिन उसके अंदर जहर ही होता है’। पोंजी का यह केस भी ऐसा ही है। पुराने पोंजी स्कीम्स को ही नया रूप और नाम देकर डिजिटल वर्ल्ड का फायदा उठाया रहा है। जॉब या परेशानियों में आप कमाई का अतिरिक्त जरिया तलाशने लगते हैं और अक्सर ऐसे में इन ठगों को फायदा मिलता है।

Old 29-12-2014, 04:44 PM   #13
DevRaj80
Special Member

हालांकि यह एक तरह से सबको पता होता है कि यह फ्रॉड है बावजूद इसके भारत में आइटी और इंटरनेट कानून की खामियों के कारण ऐसे इन्हें सजा दिलाना या बंद करवाना एक प्रकार से असंभव बन जाता है। अकाउंट होल्डर का नाम जाहिर न करने के कानून से ये अकाउंट सुरक्षित रहते हैं और बिना किसी शिकायत के बैंक अपनी ओर से इनपर कार्रवाई नहीं कर सकता। इसलिए अंत में, इनके झांसे में आनेवाले उपभोक्ता हारकर इन्हें सजा दिलवाने का प्रयास छोड़ देते हैं।

Old 29-12-2014, 04:52 PM   #14
DevRaj80
Special Member

10 Make Money Online Scams

You Need to Be Wary of

Old 29-12-2014, 04:52 PM   #15
DevRaj80
Special Member

The internet is a boon, but at the same time it can be a very scary place. There are spammers and cheaters lurking behind every corner!

The internet was way different when I started out in 2006. Facebook and Twitter were not there (they were just starting out); Yahoo, Google, Orkut, MySpace and MSN were the big names then… I actually believed that the ads on Google and these other sites were placed directly by them and were genuine. How naive I was!

Old 29-12-2014, 04:53 PM   #16
DevRaj80
Special Member

I joined one scheme that promised quick riches with very little work. I was so excited and dreamed of a carefree life with lots of money!!! I didn’t hear from them after that! I used to check my email every now and then, expecting their reply in my inbox. But nothing! After two weeks of absolute silence, I tried to contact them using their support email. That email bounced back… Ahh! I knew then, that I had been cheated.

You might think that by know I would have learnt my lesson and tried to be extra cautious the next time. Sadly, that was not the case.

Old 29-12-2014, 04:53 PM   #17
DevRaj80
Special Member

Scammers Prey on Your Insecurities

Do you know why many people still fall for them? It is the way they present the content; whether it is via email or their website. They highlight our shortcomings, regrets, dreams and make their offer sound enticing… “Yes, this is THE one that will help you get where you want to be real quick“!

We are all emotional beings and we make 60-70% (it won’t be wrong if I say 90%) of our decisions based on emotions. We emotionally connect with people who empathize with our struggles, insecurities and weaknesses. The spammers use this psychological trigger to get us to act on their offer.

Old 29-12-2014, 04:54 PM   #18
DevRaj80
Special Member

Remember All that Looks ‘Green’ is Not Green!

Have you heard of the singing sirens that tempted Ulysses and his men in the epic poem Odyssey, by Homer? I love travel tales; I first heard this story from my father when I was small. These singing sirens are actually predators who lure people to come near them. Once these poor fellows reach there, these creatures show their true colors!

Many money making schemes are like that – they lure people with their tempting offers. Only after spending a great deal of time, effort and money, will you realize that this is not going to work as they had promised. By then, you are already deep into it and if you are like me, you will try harder and spend more time and money to make it work. Finally after months of toil and no results; you stop. But now, you are more in debt than when you started!!!

Old 29-12-2014, 04:56 PM   #19
DevRaj80
Special Member

10 Scams You Should Be Wary of

1. Earn Money by Taking Online Surveys

You might have seen ads like this –

Earn Money by Taking Online Surveys -Scam

Old 29-12-2014, 04:58 PM   #20
DevRaj80
Special Member

2. Make Money Typing at Home (Data Entry Jobs)

“Work from home as a data entry operator. Type information into online forms for online companies. Earn an unlimited income every 2 weeks.”

Do the words above look familiar? You might have seen various versions of this ad online and sometimes offline too! They make it sound all so easy… you just need to fill up online forms and they will pay you $10-$20 for each filled form. Fill up 30 forms a week, that’s $300 plus weekly. {Here is one I found during my research for this article: http://hmbt1976.webspawner.com/} It all sounds good… BUT you need to make a one time payment, just to receive the training materials!

Some sell “Typing Jobs Data Base” so that you can have access to 10,000+ job offers. Oh, their promises never end. In most cases, once you make the payment, that’s the last you will ever hear from them.