My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 09-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays
Default Re: Sidhu Says :: famous quotes by Navjot Singh Sidhu

# Deep Dasgupta; is as confused as a child in a topless bar!
# Deep Dasgupta is not a Wicket Keeper, he is a goal keeper. He must be given a free transfer to Manchester United.

# Ganguly: called Dravid for a run and midway sent him back and Dravid was runout "Ganguly has thrown a drowning man both ends of the rope."

# Eddie Nichols(The Umpire) is a man who cannot find his own buttocks with his two hands."

# Tendulker shot played off his toes... "he played that like a dwarf at a urinal"...

# On Harbhajan Singh brought back into The attack "Gamblers they Are like Toilets BROKE one Day Flush The Next (

# When Atapattu ran Jayasuriya out;He has thrown him to the wolves.

# Navjot Sidhuon meeting the ghost 'Lilley of Limlay Castle')I was dropping bricks in my pants !!!!!!!!

# Ashish Nehrafacing fast bowling) His legs are like an octupus jumping from a tree.

# Kaluwitharna;He is like Indian three-wheeler which will suck a lot of diesel but cannot go beyond 30!

# Dravid nicked Bond through the slips for 4 : That's Ok from Bond, in order to catch a trout you must be prepared to lose a fly.

# Martin Crowe:Wickets are like wives - you never know which way they will turn!!!

# Harbhajan's spiners are like introducing some atoms of pulvarised tobacco into nostrils of the batsmen who get out of sneezing.

# There is light at the end of the tunnel for India, but it's that of an incoming train which will run them over.

# On Ganguly's six "That ball went so high it could have got an air hostess down with it. "