My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Hindi Forum > Blogs
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 26-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #11
teji
Diligent Member

teji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Forwarded ईमेल का सूत्र

Attached Images
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered. Registering is quick and easy
teji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #12
teji
Diligent Member

teji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to behold

Facebook kaamwali baai.

Madam: Useless bai!!!.. Why didn’t you come last week? And that too without informing me????
Kaamwali bai: O Myadam... I had updated my Facebook status to "Will be out of town for a week..." Saaheb knows it. He even commented "Come soon... miss U!!"

Attached Images
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered. Registering is quick and easy
Old 26-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #13
ndhebar
Special Member

ndhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ndhebar

Quote:
Originally Posted by teji View Post
Too good

ndhebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #14
teji
Diligent Member

A Raja on Facebook

Attached Images
Old 26-03-2011, 10:55 PM   #15
teji
Diligent Member

Mail Sent By Narayan Murthy To All Infosys Staff

It's half past 8 in the office but the lights are still on...
PCs still running, coffee machines still buzzing....
And who's at work? Most of them ??? Take a closer look....

All or most specimens are ??
Something male species of the human race....

Look closer... again all or most of them are bachelors....

And why are they sitting late? Working hard? No way!!!
Any guesses???
Let's ask one of them...
Here's what he says... 'What's there to do after going home? Here we get to surf, AC, phone, food, coffee that is why I am working late...Importantly no bossssssss!!!!!!!!!!!'

This is the scene in most research centers and software companies and other off-shore offices.

Bachelors 'Passing-Time' during late hours in the office just because they say they've nothing else to do... Now what are the consequences...

'Working' (for the record only) late hours soon becomes part of the institute or company culture.

With bosses more than eager to provide support to those 'working' late in the form of taxi vouchers, food vouchers and of course good feedback, (oh, he's a hard worker... goes home only to change..!!).
They aren't helping things too....

To hell with bosses who don't understand the difference between 'sitting' late and 'working' late!!!

Very soon, the boss start expecting all employees to put in extra working hours.

So, My dear Bachelors, let me tell you, life changes when u get married and start having a family.... office is no longer a priority, family is... and that's when the problem starts... b'coz u start having commitments at home too.

For your boss, the earlier 'hardworking' guy suddenly seems to become a 'early leaver' even if u leave an hour after regular time... after doing the same amount of work.

People leaving on time after doing their tasks for the day are labeled as work-shirkers...

Girls who thankfully always (its changing nowadays... though) leave on time are labeled as 'not up to it'. All the while, the bachelors pat their own backs and carry on 'working' not realizing that they r spoiling the work culture at their own place and never realize that they would have to regret at one point of time.

So what's the moral of the story??
* Very clear, LEAVE ON TIME!!!
* Never put in extra time ' unless really needed '
* Don't stay back unnecessarily and spoil your company work culture which will in turn cause inconvenience to you and your colleagues.

There are hundred other things to do in the evening..

Learn music...
Learn a foreign language...
Try a sport... TT, cricket.........
Importantly, get a girl friend or boy friend, take him/her around town...

And for heaven's sake, net cafe rates have dropped to an all-time low (plus, no fire-walls) and try cooking for a change.

Take a tip from the Smirnoff ad: "Life's calling, where are you??"

Please pass on this message to all those colleagues and please do it before leaving time, don't stay back till midnight to forward this!!!

IT'S A TYPICAL INDIAN MENTALITY THAT WORKING FOR LONG HOURS MEANS VERY HARD WORKING & 100% COMMITMENT ETC.

PEOPLE WHO REGULARLY SIT LATE IN THE OFFICE DON'T KNOW TO MANAGE THEIR TIME. SIMPLE !
Old 26-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #16
teji
Diligent Member

What Would Happen If One Rupee Equalled 45 Dollars?

SCENE 1
Venue : Microsoft Corporation, New York , USA. Some S/w engineers are seeing some photographs.

S/w engr 1 : What's that?
S/w engr 2 : Bob's photographs from India
S/w engr 1 : Wow. Let me see. Which is this place?
S/w engr 3 : (Sees the photo) This is Mumbai
S/w engr 1 : Fundoo yaar! And what is this? He got Bajaj Pulsar also.
S/w engr 2 : Let me see (sees). This guy enjoys life maan...
S/w engr 3 : You know how much an Bajaj Pulsar costs? Nearly 60K..... Say it in dollars... (60000*45 = 27,00,000 dollars)
S/w engr 2: Oops. We can't dream of such a thing here.
S/w engr 1 : Let's go to India & try for a job.
[Everybody excited.]

SCENE 2
Venue: Sun Microsystems, San Francisco , California , USA

S/w engr 1: I'm with you man. My Visa is expected anytime. Soon I will fly to India.
S/w engr 2 : Ohhh.... When is the party?
S/w engr 1: When I get it on hand.
S/w engr 2: Where will you be working?
S/w engr 1 : I'll be working in a company in Sadashiv Peth there....
S/w engr 2 : Oh! Sadashiv Peth. Great yaar. where it is it?
S/w engr 1 : It is in Pune ...
S/w engr 3 : Fundoo place yaar. Nice climate Not like California .. You'll love the weather yaar.
S/w engr 2 : Who is the client yaar?
S/w engr 1: You know Municipal Corporation of Pune ?
S/w engr 3 : Yeah. MCP. One of my friends is there in the Road Repair & Cleaning Division. Most challenging job yaar. People are working in the cutting edge of technology there.
S/w engr 1 : I'll be writing software for the accounts department of the GCU.
S/w engr 2: GCU? what it means...?
S/w engr 1 : that is Garbage Collecting Unit.
S/w engr 3 : : Great yaar. That's what I like about that country. You can get a job which requires all your skill. Not like here. See I'm writing software for the space shuttle remote control. I hate this.
S/w engr 1 : Don't worry guys. I'll give you my Hotmail ID. You can send your resume to me and I'll forward it to the HRD.
[Everybody takes down his Hotmail id.]

SCENE 3
Venue: IBM, New York , USA (Conversation between a Male S/w engr. and Female S/w engr.)

Male : Hi!
Female: Hi. You know. I'm planning to settle in India soon.
Male : What??
Female : Yeah. My marriage will be here in America only. He is doing hisPh.D in J.N.T.U and he's coming here for a month. His study will be over in 2 months. He's already got a job in MSEB. We planned to settle in Pune itself... I'm also planning to work there. Let's see...
Male: Good luck... don't forget us & US...

SCENE 4
Venue: Intel Corp. USA

S/w engr 1: Great news guys. Our George has got admission in the IGNOU with scholarship for B.A History. A great new field yaar... All are excited...
George : Got my Visa yesterday. It's all finalized now.
S/w engr 2 : Congrats yaar. So you are out of this country.
S/w engr 1 : B.A in Histroy...ohh. ....man, enjoy your life there?
S/w engr 2 : : Got full aid, eh?
George : Yeah. Got the UGC scholarship That will be 1200 Rupees per Year.
S/w engr 1 : Great. Enjoy.
S/w engr 2 : (Thinking loud): 1200 Indian Rupees...! That means 1200 * 45 = 54000 Dollars... with that amount I can buy a three bed-room flat & a Mercedes here...!!! Enjoy the good life!!
Old 26-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #17
teji
Diligent Member

Munni vs. Sheela.

Attached Images
Old 26-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #18
ndhebar
Special Member

ndhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ndhebar

पापा कंट्रोल करो आपकी बहु है
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

Attached Images
ndhebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #19
Bond007
Special Member

Bond007 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Bond007
Thumbs up Forwarded ईमेल का सूत्र

Quote:
Originally Posted by teji View Post
दोस्तों

बहुत दिनों बाद फुर्सत मिली है, तो सोचा एक नया थ्रेड ही बना लू. यहाँ मैं नए नए forwarded इ मेल लेकर आऊँगी जो मुझे मेरे दोस्त ईमेल करते हैं. तुसी लोग भी इसमें अपने ईमेल पोस्ट करना.

कुछ मेल अंग्रेजी भाषा में भी हो सकते है.

थैंक्स,
तेजी
बहुत अच्छा सूत्र है तेजी जी! अब तक हमें काफी सारे मिले लेकिन फटाफट डिलीट मार देते थे| अब लगता है एक बार यहाँ पोस्ट करने के बारे में जरूर सोचना पड़ेगा|
मुझे तोड़ लेना वन-माली, उस पथ पर तुम देना फेंक|
मातृभूमि पर शीश चढ़ाने जिस पथ जाएं वीर अनेक||

Bond007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #20
teji
Diligent Member

Attached Images