My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 05-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
MissK
Special Member

MissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Know Your Psychological Personality Type

Dear members,

In this thread I am sharing a link with you of a very known personality test. It was developed by a prominent psychologist of his time Carl Jung.

Here I am giving a link to the smaller version of the test. Take it and get to know your personality type. I will try to provide a brief description for each personality type. It will be interesting to find out that how much it relates to your own perception of yourself.. You can also share your personality type here with us if you like.

http://similarminds.com/jung.html

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!

Last edited by MissK; 09-04-2011 at 07:52 PM.
MissK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
MissK
Special Member

MissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Know Your Psychological Personality Type

Hmmm... not a single reply! Did anyone take a look at this thread!?

Anyways I will post further by introducing each "personality type profile" to you all..one by one, starting with my own personality type, first.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:32 PM   #3
MissK
Special Member

ISTJ: The Inspector:

ISTJs are responsible organizers, driven to create and enforce order within systems and institutions. They are neat and orderly, inside and out, and tend to have a procedure for everything they do. Reliable and dutiful, ISTJs want to uphold tradition and follow regulations.
Although they are Introverted, ISTJs are rarely isolated; typical ISTJs know just where they belong in life, and want to understand how they can participate in established organizations and systems. They are concerned with upholding the social order and making sure that standards are met.

ISTJs like to know what the rules of the game are, valuing predictability more than imagination. They rely on their past experience to guide them, and are most comfortable in familiar surroundings. ISTJs trust the proven method, and appreciate the value of dedicated practice to build confidence in their skills.
ISTJs tend to be hardworking and will persist until a task is done. They are logical and methodical, and often enjoy tasks that require them to use step-by-step reasoning to solve a problem. They are meticulous in their attention to details, and examine things closely to be sure they are correct. With their straightforward logic and orientation to detail, ISTJs work systematically to bring order to their own small parts of the world.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!

Last edited by MissK; 06-04-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:37 PM   #4
MissK
Special Member

ISTJ in the Population:

ISTJ is the third most common type in the population and the most common type among men. ISTJs make up:
  • 12% of the general population
  • 16% of men
  • 7% of women

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:40 PM   #5
MissK
Special Member

Popular Hobbies:

Popular hobbies for the ISTJ include concentration games like chess and Trivial Pursuit, playing computer games, watching sporting events, pursuing physical fitness, and playing solitary sports such as golf.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #6
arvind
Banned

arvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissK View Post
Hmmm... not a single reply! Did anyone take a look at this thread!?

Anyways I will post further by introducing each "personality type profile" to you all..one by one, starting with my own personality type, first.
dont worry, your this thread is simply nice, keep it up.
arvind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:44 PM   #7
MissK
Special Member

Famous ISTJs:

Famous ISTJs include Queen Elizabeth II, Harry Truman, Warren Buffett, George Washington, Queen Victoria, George H.W. Bush, and J.D. Rockefeller.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:47 PM   #8
MissK
Special Member

Interesting facts about the ISTJ:
  • On personality trait measures, score as Calm, Stable, Steady, Cautious, and Conventional
  • More likely than other types to experience cardiac problems and hypertension
  • More likely than other types to experience chronic pain
  • Among four highest types in college GPA
  • More frequent among African Americans
  • Personal values include Financial Security
  • Most likely of all types to enjoy a work environment where “everything is done by the book”
  • Overrepresented among bank officers, financial managers, MBA students, and small business owners
  • Often found in careers in management, administration, law enforcement, and accounting

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:49 PM   #9
MissK
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind View Post
dont worry, your this thread is simply nice, keep it up.
Thank you very much Arvind ji

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:54 PM   #10
MissK
Special Member

Now the time for next profile that is ISFJ..

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!