My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 06-04-2011, 10:57 PM   #11
MissK
Special Member

MissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Know Your Psychological Personality Type

ISFJ: The Protector:

ISFJs are industrious caretakers, loyal to traditions and organizations. They are practical, compassionate, and and caring, and are motivated to provide for others and protect them from the perils of life.
ISFJs take their personal values seriously, and are committed to maintaining harmonious and cooperative relationships. They want stability and longevity in their connections with others, and tend to maintain a deep devotion to family. They look for people they can rely upon over the long term.

ISFJs appreciate tradition and are often the family historians, ensuring that younger generations respect and value the established customs. They appreciate knowing how things have been done in the past, and want to observe the proper, established method.

ISFJs are responsible and committed workers, and place great importance on fulfilling their duties, particularly when they are taking care of the needs of others. They want others to know that they are reliable and can be trusted to do what is expected of them. ISFJs are conscientious and methodical, and persist until the job is done.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
MissK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:59 PM   #12
MissK
Special Member

MissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond repute

ISFJ in the Population:

ISFJ is the most common type in the U.S. population, and the most common type among women. ISFJs make up:
  • 14% of the general population
  • 19% of women
  • 8% of men

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 06-04-2011, 11:01 PM   #13
MissK
Special Member

Popular Hobbies:

Popular leisure activities for ISFJs include cooking, gardening, painting, crafts, picnics, nature walks, and watching movies. They are also often found supporting their loved ones in their interests and activities.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 06-04-2011, 11:02 PM   #14
MissK
Special Member

Famous ISFJs:

Famous ISFJs include Mother Teresa, Barbara Bush, Kristy Yamaguchi, Robert E. Lee, Queen Elizabeth II, and Louisa May Alcott.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 06-04-2011, 11:04 PM   #15
MissK
Special Member

Interesting facts about the ISFJ:
  • On personality trait measures, score as Conservative, Conventional, Guarded, and Reserved
  • Among types most likely to believe in a higher spiritual power
  • More likely than average to experience chronic pain
  • Among types most likely to suffer heart disease
  • Second most common type among education majors in college
  • More likely than other types to watch more than 3 hours of television per day
  • Personal values include Happy family, Health and Spirituality
  • Overrepresented among MBA students and male small business owners
  • Among three types with the lowest income
  • Commonly found in education, health care, and religious occupations

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 07-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #16
Ranveer

Ranveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud of

First I want to say thanx for starting this thread of classical personality test.
If you describe simply the term protector ,creator,intellectual and visionaries…it would be interesting for other .
Currently it has been very technical due to using pshychological term

By the way ……………………I have personality of “ INFJ “
Old 07-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #17
MissK
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranveer View Post
First I want to say thanx for starting this thread of classical personality test.
If you describe simply the term protector ,creator,intellectual and visionaries…it would be interesting for other .
Currently it has been very technical due to using pshychological term

By the way ……………………I have personality of “ INFJ “
Thanks for stopping by this thread and also the nice suggestions you've pointed out! Actually, I am adding the adjectives, like protector, inspector etc with each type... In my opinion one should know the technical words too, especially those who may want to analyze their personality type more. And let me tell you there is a more technical side to this test which is hard to understand even for students of psychology, like me.
Thank you for sharing your type. I will continue my thread by providing the brief description of INFJ characteristics, now.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:44 PM   #18
MissK
Special Member

INFJ: The Counselor:

INFJs are creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. Creative and dedicated, INFJs have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges.
INFJs are guided by firm principles and closely held values, and often have a vision of a happier and more ideal future. However, they are not content to just have ideas: they are motivated and persistent in making their vision into reality.

INFJs want a meaningful life and deep connections with other people. They do not tend to share themselves freely but appreciate emotional intimacy with a select, committed few. Although their rich inner life can sometimes make them seem mysterious or private to others, they enjoy making authentic connections with people they trust.

The INFJ has a unique ability to intuit others' emotions and motivations, and will often know how someone else is feeling before that person knows it himself. INFJs trust their insights about others and have strong faith in their ability to read people.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:45 PM   #19
MissK
Special Member

INFJ in the Population:

INFJ is the rarest type in the population. It is the least common type among men, and the third least common among women (after INTJ and ENTJ). INFJs make up:
  • 2% of the general population
  • 2% of women
  • 1% of men

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:46 PM   #20
MissK
Special Member

Popular Hobbies:

Popular hobbies for the INFJ include writing, art appreciation, cultural events, reading, socializing in small, intimate settings, and playing or listening to music.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!