My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 07-04-2011, 10:48 PM   #21
MissK
Special Member

MissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Know Your Psychological Personality Type

Famous INFJs:

Famous INFJs include Mahatma Gandhi, Eleanor Roosevelt, Emily Bronte, Carl Jung, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Florence Nightingale, Shirley MacLaine, and Jimmy Carter.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
MissK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:49 PM   #22
MissK
Special Member

MissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting facts about the INFJ:
  • Least common type in the population
  • On personality trait scales, scored as Sincere, Sympathetic, Unassuming, Submissive, Easygoing, Reserved and Patient
  • Among highest of all types in college GPA
  • Among most likely to stay in college
  • Most likely of all types to cope with stress by seeing a therapist
  • Highest of all types in marital dissatisfaction
  • Personal values include Spirituality, Learning, and Community Service
  • Commonly found in careers in religion, counseling, teaching, and the arts

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:52 PM   #23
MissK
Special Member

Now let's move on to the next personality type, that is INTJ.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:54 PM   #24
MissK
Special Member

INTJ: The Mastermind:

INTJs are analytical problem-solvers, eager to improve systems and processes with their innovative ideas. INTJs have a talent for seeing possibilities for improvement, whether at work, at home, or in themselves.
INTJs have a hunger for knowledge and strive to constantly increase their competence; often INTJs are perfectionists with extremely high standards of performance for themselves and others. They tend to have a keen interest in self-improvement and are lifelong learners, always looking to add to their base of information and awareness.

INTJs live in a world of abstraction and theory, and may sometimes be absentminded in their preoccupation with concepts. Often intellectual, they enjoy analysis and complex problem-solving, and are much less comfortable with the illogical and unpredictable nature of other people and their emotions. They may not want to bother with people who they do not perceive to be their intellectual equals.

INTJs are perceptive about systems and strategy, and often understand the world as a chess board to be navigated. They want to understand how systems work, and how events proceed: the INTJ often has a unique ability to foresee logical outcomes. INTJs enjoy applying themselves to a project or idea in depth, and putting in concentrated effort to achieve their goals.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:56 PM   #25
MissK
Special Member

INTJ in the Population:

INTJ is the third rarest type in the population, and the rarest type among women (with ENTJ). INTJs make up:
  • 2% of the general population
  • 3% of men
  • 1% of women

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:56 PM   #26
MissK
Special Member

Popular Hobbies:

Popular hobbies for the INTJ include reading, cultural events, taking classes, appreciating art, computers and video games, and independent sports such as swimming, backpacking, or running marathons.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #27
MissK
Special Member

Famous INTJs:

Famous INTJs include Dwight Eisenhower, Alan Greenspan, Ulysses S. Grant, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Ayn Rand, Isaac Asimov, Lewis Carroll, Cormac McCarthy, Thomas Jefferson, and Sir Isaac Newton.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:59 PM   #28
MissK
Special Member

Interesting facts about the INTJ:
  • On personality trait measures, score as Discreet, Industrious, Logical, Deliberate, Self-Confident, and Methodical
  • Among types least likely to suffer heart disease and cardiac problems
  • Least likely of all the types to believe in a higher spiritual power
  • One of two types with highest college GPA
  • Among types with highest income
  • Personal values include Achievement
  • Of all types, least likely to state that they value Home/family, Financial security, Relationships & friendships, and Community service
  • Overrepresented among MBA students and female small business owners
  • Commonly found in scientific or technical fields, computer occupations, and legal professions

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:59 PM   #29
saajid

saajid has disabled reputation

काम्य जी अच्छा सूत्र बनाया है +रेपुटेशन
पर मुझे कुछ समझ नहीं आया क्या करून
Old 07-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #30
MissK
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefaiz246 View Post
काम्य जी अच्छा सूत्र बनाया है +रेपुटेशन
पर मुझे कुछ समझ नहीं आया क्या करून
धन्यवाद फैज़ जी. इसमें समझने को कुछ खास नहीं. बस यह समझ लीजिए कि मनोवैज्ञानिकों ने लोगो का वर्णन करने को एक टेस्ट बनाया है, कुछ-कुछ zodiac (sun signs ) जैसा!

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!