My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 08-04-2011, 10:04 PM   #11
Ranveer

Ranveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud of
Default Re: Your Birth Date .....

Whats your D-o-B.....?
Old 08-04-2011, 10:18 PM   #12
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays

mine is 4th Dec.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:24 PM   #13
Sikandar_Khan
VIP Member

Sikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikandar_Khan

10th september

click me
Sikandar_Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #14
Ranveer

Ranveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud ofRanveer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisays View Post
mine is 4th Dec.
your number is 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikandar View Post
10th september
and your is 1

look behind for your result ....
Old 09-04-2011, 07:41 AM   #15
ndhebar
Special Member

ndhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ndhebar

Is this works ... ?
ndhebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #16
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

Nitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranveer View Post
Number 8

You have a very strong personality and people will find it hard to understand you. You are more likely to suffer in your younger years. You might be also the one responsible to look out for your family. You often suffer all the way through life. You will learn life in a very practical way. You are the one who will fight for justice and may even die in the war too. You are normally very reserved with a handful of friends and most of the time, live life alone and always prepared to help others. However, once you settle down, (which is often late), then your hard lucks will disappear. You will face unexpected problems such as encountering poisonous animals, and accidents. You are highly- disciplined, persistence, and courageous, and it is your strength that will take you to success. You area great part of a family team. You are a fighter! Your Best match 1. 4,and 8. Good match 5
its amazing

Support Anna Hazare fight against corruption...

Notice:->All the stuff which are posted by me not my own property.These are collecting from another sites or forums.
Nitikesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #17
Kumar Anil
Diligent Member

Kumar Anil has much to be proud ofKumar Anil has much to be proud ofKumar Anil has much to be proud ofKumar Anil has much to be proud ofKumar Anil has much to be proud ofKumar Anil has much to be proud ofKumar Anil has much to be proud ofKumar Anil has much to be proud ofKumar Anil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranveer View Post
number 8

you have a very strong personality and people will find it hard to understand you. You are more likely to suffer in your younger years. You might be also the one responsible to look out for your family. You often suffer all the way through life. You will learn life in a very practical way. You are the one who will fight for justice and may even die in the war too. You are normally very reserved with a handful of friends and most of the time, live life alone and always prepared to help others. However, once you settle down, (which is often late), then your hard lucks will disappear. You will face unexpected problems such as encountering poisonous animals, and accidents. You are highly- disciplined, persistence, and courageous, and it is your strength that will take you to success. You area great part of a family team. You are a fighter! Your best match 1. 4,and 8. Good match 5
हे अंक ज्योतिषी ! अद्भुत विश्लेषण किया है आपने । सब कुछ सटीक है सिवाय शानदार व्यक्तित्व और साहसी होने के । मेरी जन्मतिथि 17 जुलाई है , कुछ और प्रकाश डालिये ।
Old 09-04-2011, 07:18 PM   #18
MissK
Special Member

MissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond repute

One very informative and interesting thread on numerology. Thanks for creating it. My number would be 9.. but I don't think description fits me that well

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
MissK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:31 PM   #19
Ranveer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumar Anil View Post
हे अंक ज्योतिषी ! अद्भुत विश्लेषण किया है आपने । सब कुछ सटीक है सिवाय शानदार व्यक्तित्व और साहसी होने के । मेरी जन्मतिथि 17 जुलाई है , कुछ और प्रकाश डालिये ।
अंकविज्ञान के ज्ञाता विश्व के लोगों को 9 अंकों के आधार पर चारित्रिक विशेषताओं की दृष्टि से 9 भागों में बॉट देते हैं। ऐसा करने से प्रत्येक अंक में लगभग 65 करोड़ व्यक्तियों का प्रतिनिधित्व होता है ।एक अंक के अंतर्गत आनेवाले इतने सारे लोगों के गुण-दोष कभी भी एक जैसे नहीं हो सकते हैं।दरअसल मूलांक के अनुसार घटनेवाली किन्ही दस घटनाओं का चयन न्यूमरोलोजिस्ट अपनी सुविधानुसार कर देते हैं , जबकि महत्वपूर्ण घटनाओं की संख्या 90 के आसपास होती है। प्रत्येक अंक में घटित होनेवाली घटनाओं की संख्या दस के आसपास होती है।अतः अंक विज्ञान को आधार मानकर किसी के जीवन की विशेष घटना की निश्चित भविष्यवाणी नहीं की जा सकती

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissK View Post
One very informative and interesting thread on numerology. Thanks for creating it. My number would be 9.. but I don't think description fits me that well
don't worry ...its just a simple analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by draculla View Post
its amazing
thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhebar View Post
Is this works ... ?
yes....but partially..