My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > Religious Forum

Old 13-02-2010, 06:04 AM   #1
raju
Diligent Member

raju has a spectacular aura aboutraju has a spectacular aura about
Question Ram Temple in Ayodhya

This is quite a burning of our times. I think the matter is quite serious and we should share our views and opinions on this very peacefully...

Couple of months have passed since Liberhan commission report is out. Everywhere in media the overall picture is that those involved in Ayodhya demolition were seriously guilty and were highly anti-national. Journalists are criticizing them.

The effect is that BJP leaders appear to be feeling sorry for their deeds...

What I feel is that there should be nothing wrong if Hindus are claiming Ayodhya. If the overall Hindu sentiment is to build a Ram temple on the site of Lord Ram's birth-place, then why so much fight over it?

Can Christians leave control of Jerusalem? Can our Muslim brothers leave hold of Mecca, Medina? Then how can one think of Hindus giving up hold of Ayodhya?

I sincerey request all to share their opinions please.
raju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 06:09 AM   #2
raju
Diligent Member

Wink

Please share your points..

Last edited by raju; 13-02-2010 at 06:11 AM.
Old 13-02-2010, 06:11 AM   #3
varun

varun is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by raju View Post
Please share your points..
hehe.. .. It's not the burning topic or anything.. No one cares.. that's a gr8 thing.. There ain't gonna b any temple or mosque coz temples n mosques do no good...

We have so many other issues.. career, competition, corruption, politics, security, terrorism.. who cares about mandir masjid..

bair badhae mandi, masjid.. Pyar Badhae madhushala

So dont waste time n get bk to work.. hv drinks on wkends.. njoy the life
varun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 06:12 AM   #4
raju
Diligent Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun View Post
hehe.. .. It's not the burning topic or anything.. No one cares.. that's a gr8 thing.. There ain't gonna b any temple or mosque coz temples n mosques do no good...

We have so many other issues.. career, competition, corruption, politics, security, terrorism.. who cares about mandir masjid..

bair badhae mandi, masjid.. Pyar Badhae madhushala

So dont waste time n get bk to work.. hv drinks on wkends.. njoy the life
That structure was built forcefully at a place most sacred to Hindus. And this atrocious mistake was rectified when the structure was demolished in 1992. No wrong in this. People who accomplished this did nothing wrong and need to be praised instead.

Ppl hv become wiser now n not interested in these worthless things..

I see so many people interested in this community alone, leave aside the country. This is not a worthless issue but one associated with religious faith of millions of people...

Temples n mosques do no good.. best to get dat strieght.. Even I wish all public places of worship b demolished..

This reflects your atheistic character. Places of worship are integral and significant part of any religion. Theists love temples just as you love your home, or even more than that.
Old 13-02-2010, 06:14 AM   #5
varun

varun is on a distinguished road

This reflects your atheistic character.

No it doesn't.. I hvn't said a word on my belief regarding existence of god

Places of worship are integral and significant part of any religion

Yes, n why can't private property b a place of worship? Is it written in Geeta, Ramayana or Vedas that hindus shud build temple in Ayodhya?
varun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 06:18 AM   #6
omkumar
Diligent Member

omkumar will become famous soon enoughomkumar will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Please don't fight over these controversial issues.

We need to raise controversial issues only if raising them solves the problem. I pray that no such issue becomes controversial in future. We must all pray that such issues do not create disturbance in our country.

All citizens of India must live peacefully and strengthen the nation. There are citizens from all religions associated with security of nation or social welfare activities. Political leaders try to provoke public and make the matter controversial.

Islam says Allah created the universe hence allah is in everybody. Hindu says Brahma created the universe hence Brahma is in everyone. Then why fight against your own Allah and Brahma?
omkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 06:21 AM   #7
omkumar
Diligent Member

omkumar will become famous soon enoughomkumar will become famous soon enough
Wink

Sorry I am posting again.. I have got one idea..

Muslims help build Lord Ram temple there. Hindus help build a brand new mosque at another place. The revenue so earned because of the "donation" and tourism, can be used to help MULTIPLE hospitals and schools for poor and needy.
omkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 06:25 AM   #8
gaurav

gaurav is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Guys.. see this video.. Ayodhya - Sri RAMA birth place

gaurav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 07:52 AM   #9
neha

neha will become famous soon enough

Mughal emperors came to India and demolished many temples,insulted our culture ,raped indian motherhood.our Leaders fought against the foreigners to get free our motherland.Fiannaly we got the freedom.
But our leaders didn't have the courtesy to free our cultural images from the clutches of slavery.

Sardar Vallabai patel put a bill in the parliament to reconstruct the Somanatha temple which was demolished by Mohamed Gasni,and same has been passed by our Indian Parliament .It was inaugurated by our first president Dr.Rajendra prasad.
In his inaugural speech,he said,we are wiping out 1000 yrs of slavery by reconstruction of this temple.

At the same time Faisabad district collector,K.K.Nair requested Patel to move a motion for the reconstruction of Srim Ram temple at Ayodhya which was demolished by Babar.

Indian prime minister Nehru opposed the motion and he kept pending this issue.
It was easy at that time to build a Rama temple there.

We will not get justice from our pseudo secular leaders,they are worried about their chair not the welfare of the society and our culture.

So reconstruction of Rama temple is a part of our freedom struggle.
We have the right to it, we are not against any religions, it is our duty to safeguard our culture, and our mother land.
neha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #10
mahesh

mahesh is on a distinguished road

भारत के स्वाभिमान को शताब्दियों से ठेस पहुंचाई जा रही है| और इस दिशा में अंग्रेजों का योगदान बहुत रहा है| उन्होंने हमारे इतिहास का विकृतीकरण जिस ढंग से किया है उसका भुगतान हम आजतक स्वयं अपने आप से अपरिचित रहकर दे रहे हैं| हमारी स्वतंत्रता षष्ठी पूर्ति के पश्चात भी हम अभी तक अपना सही इतिहास तक नहीं लिख पाए हैं| आज भी हम लोग आर्य भारत के मूलनिवासी नहीं थे जैसी विकृत धारणाओं को मानते हैं एवं अपने बच्चों को पढाते हैं| देश सुधार के साथ यह अति आवश्यक है की हम अपनी भावी पीढ़ी को उनके गौरवशाली अतीत से अवगत करायें| एसा करने में कोई हानि नहीं है| हमें यह नहीं भूलना चाहिए की Europe में आई क्रांति के पीछे उनका अपने गौरवशाली अतीत के प्रति ज्ञान था |
इसा दिशा में कुछ लेखकों ने प्रयास किया है | इनमे से एक हैं श्रीमान Francois गौतिएर जिन्होंने Rewriting Indian History नामक पुस्तक लिखी है| मेरा विनम्र निवेदन है की आप सभी एक बार इस पुस्तक को पड़ें
http://www.nalanda.nitc.ac.in/resour...story/gautier/
इसके अतिरिक्त महर्षि अरबिंदो की कई पुस्तकें हैं जिनका नाम में निचे दे रहा हूँ
Bande Mataram (http://www.aurobindo.ru/workings/sa/01/index_e.htm)
India's Rebirth (http://voiceofdharma.org/books/ir/IR_frontpage.htm)
mahesh is offline   Reply With Quote