My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Hindi Forum > The Lounge
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 14-10-2014, 11:29 AM   #1
TRill5737

TRill5737 is on a distinguished road
Default Accompanying the visuals

The show was canceled eventually due to increasingly low ratings not Fiennes’ driving skills, but I can just imagine the dude who played Shakespeare and Merlin on the big screen flubbing up so ridiculously on set. It’s also easy to imagine the car rolling and the stunt guys chasing the car down the street before an accident happened. Luckily, it seems like no one was hurt by these flubs, but it still makes for an amusing story. At least nothing like this seems to have happened:

Watch Gone Girl Online

Watch The Giver Online-

Watch Let's Be Cops Online-

Part of what makes this short so effectively jarring is the wall of sound effects (like machine guns and bombs) accompanying the visuals, which Plympton says is definitely an important part of the short’s success. And while it may look like a fluid stream of consciousness leaking out of Plympton’s mind, he assured me that every sequence gets storyboarded and worked out before the animation process begins. Certainly Plympton had someone in mind to direct this cacophony of events at, right? Yeah it’s just sort of random violence. You know when you’re starting to kiss somebody or make love with somebody, sometimes your imagination goes a little crazy and you start imagining very bizarre things and this occurred to me a couple of times, something like this going on. Again, I never really put it down on paper until now, until I did this."

Watch The Expendables 3 Online

Watch Step Up All In Online-

Watch Into the Storm Online-

I love this man. He goes on, explaining his love for deadpan humor and citing Laurel and Hardy as influences on that aspect of his sense of humor and "Head Games" in particular. The violence of the kissing escalates and they don’t really change their expressions. They just sit there and take all this violence and this mayhem as part of the deal for romance. That’s how romance is."

Watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Online

Watch Guardians of the Galaxy Online

Watch Lucy Online

Watch Hercules Online-

The crossover is still weeks away, but there are enough exciting details to get any fans of the Scarlet Speedster and Emerald Archer excited, from which characters are involved to what prior history has been established. So let’s take a look at what we know so far about this superhero team-up.

Watch The Fault in Our Stars Online

Watch 22 Jump Street Online

Watch How to Train Your Dragon 2 Online

If you are interested in Selfie and some of John Cho’s other stories from the set, you can read his full AMA over at Reddit. The DC TV shows may not share continuity with the DC Cinematic Universe, but it’s okay because another world is being built on the small screen. Last week, Arrow kicked off its third season, while The Flash began its freshman season. Both shows exist in the same world and are slowly building an epic mythology while maintaining unique tones. Arrow is the gritty, action-oriented show while The Flash is the program where you’ll find lightheartedness and plenty of superpower fare. To celebrate how closely they are connected, the executive producers have decided now is as good a time as any to throw the guy who runs fast and the guy who shoots arrows into an adventure. That’s right, an Arrow and The Flash crossover is coming!

Watch Transformers Age of Extinction Online

Watch Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Online

Watch Pride Online

Watch Sin City A Dame to Kill For Online

After FlashForward was canceled, Cho went on to star in a slew of TV endeavors, including Go On, Sleepy Hollow and now Selfie. Fiennes has mostly had movie roles in the time since, although he is well-known for appearing in the second season of American Horror Story, subtitled Asylum. The two actors have both been pretty successful, but let’s just hope that Fiennes doesn’t decide to sign on for any more cop or FBI dramas anytime soon. Or any movie where he may have to spend a significant chunk of time driving, really.
TRill5737 is offline   Reply With Quote