My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Miscellaneous > Travel & Tourism

Old 14-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #21
carlosben

carlosben is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Top ten most attractive places in India

Manali is located in the district of Kullu in Himachal Pradesh, is a hill station situated at a height of 2050m in the Himalayas. This beautiful hill station in the state of Himachal Pradesh is known for its aesthetic beauty. The landscape of Manali is breath taking. Manali tour offers the outlook of snow capped peaks, crop orchards, and stunning flower gardens. If you are planning for an unforgettable holidays then Manali tour is very important and it is a central part of every traveler. Its cool atmosphere offers a fantastic feeling for any visitor.
carlosben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #22
bindujain
VIP Member

bindujain has a reputation beyond reputebindujain has a reputation beyond reputebindujain has a reputation beyond reputebindujain has a reputation beyond reputebindujain has a reputation beyond reputebindujain has a reputation beyond reputebindujain has a reputation beyond reputebindujain has a reputation beyond reputebindujain has a reputation beyond reputebindujain has a reputation beyond reputebindujain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosben View Post
Manali is located in the district of Kullu in Himachal Pradesh, is a hill station situated at a height of 2050m in the Himalayas. This beautiful hill station in the state of Himachal Pradesh is known for its aesthetic beauty. The landscape of Manali is breath taking. Manali tour offers the outlook of snow capped peaks, crop orchards, and stunning flower gardens. If you are planning for an unforgettable holidays then Manali tour is very important and it is a central part of every traveler. Its cool atmosphere offers a fantastic feeling for any visitor.
bindujain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #23
sunilmishra

sunilmishra is on a distinguished road

INDIA is a nation of diverse history. Many important Historical Places in India are recorded as world tradition sites because of their cultural significance. By visiting the most admired historical places in India, you will trip back in time to early India.
sunilmishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:04 PM   #24
christena

christena is on a distinguished road

Hi,
In my opinion, The Karnataka is the best place for tourism.The fascinating Jog Falls Karnataka is world renowned for its attractive beauty. The spot is located in the South India in the state of Karnataka in Shimoga district. The breathtaking Jog falls envelop the exotic River Sharavathi. The best time to visit Jog fall is in Monsoon season, it is the great time to see the waterfalls as it is fed by the monsoon rains and is at its full force. Such is the force of the water that it makes a cloud of vapor over the falls.
christena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #25
kirpa

kirpa is on a distinguished road

Top ten most attractive places in India are :

Kerala backwaters

Lake Palace

Virupaksha Temple

Palolem

Kanha National Park

Harmandir Sahib

Jaisalmer

Ajanta Caves

Varanasi

Taj Mahal

kirpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #26
ancykphilip

ancykphilip is on a distinguished road

great post! i visited almost all the places in india..so i think most of the places in india have an amazing and charming beauties to enjoy... Out of all the trip i made, i liked the kashmir trip especially the valley and hills...it was our kashmir tour for 5 days and those trip was very enjoyable and memorable... Some of the photo in myhindiforum made me to recollect those memories....

Last edited by ancykphilip; 27-07-2013 at 03:08 PM.
ancykphilip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:40 PM   #27
sujitsood

sujitsood is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Forts and Monuments in Delhi

Hi,
I am more passionate about historical places. Delhi is one of the historical places in India. It is also a city of Forts and Monuments. Jantar Mantar, Red fort, humayun tomb etc are the attractive places in Delhi. The city is very large. Transportation in Delhi is cheap as compare to Mumbai, Bangalore. Bus and Taxi rates in Delhi is reasonable and it can afford every person.
sujitsood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #28
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Top ten most attractive places in India

Nice.............

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #29
internetpremi
Diligent Member

internetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond repute

10 is too small a number for attractive places in India.
The list will vary depending on what the tourist is really interested in seeing and experiencing.
Nothing less than 100 will do even partial justice to this question.
People can even list a thousand places worth visiting.

Just my opinion of course.
internetpremi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 04:15 PM   #30
coolnarayan007

coolnarayan007 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for providing the details of the top ten destinations of India. These are the most visited and favorable destination of every visitors.
coolnarayan007 is offline   Reply With Quote