My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Hindi Forum > Member's Area
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 10-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #831
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Hindi Forum के लिए आपके सुझाव|

प्रिय जय जी आपका भी धन्यवाद.....................................[/quote]

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #832
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: My Hindi Forum के लिए आपके सुझाव|

मेरा तो सभी मित्रों से एक ही नम्र निवेदन हें की अपनी अच्छी या बुरी जों भी प्रतिक्रिया हों उन सूत्रों या पोस्टों पर अवश्य करे ताकि सूत्रधार को भी तुरंत पता चले की मित्र उनसे क्या अपेक्षा रखतें हें, किसी भी प्रकार का निर्णय लेने में प्रबधन को भी कोई कष्ट ना हों और नाही कोई अनपेक्षित विवाद खड़ा हों ............

धन्यवाद............

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #833
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Shree Vijay View Post

मेरा तो सभी मित्रों से एक ही नम्र निवेदन हें की अपनी अच्छी या बुरी जों भी प्रतिक्रिया हों उन सूत्रों या पोस्टों पर अवश्य करे ताकि सूत्रधार को भी तुरंत पता चले की मित्र उनसे क्या अपेक्षा रखतें हें, किसी भी प्रकार का निर्णय लेने में प्रबधन को भी कोई कष्ट ना हों और नाही कोई अनपेक्षित विवाद खड़ा हों ............

धन्यवाद............

agree

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2014, 01:17 PM   #834
Arvind Shah

Arvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to behold

फोरम पर निम्न खुबियों को और जोड़ दिया जाए तो काफी सुविधाजनक हो जायेगा !

1. किसी भी सुत्र में अपनी पोस्ट के साथ स्वयं के कम्प्यूटर से चित्र/टेक्सट फाईल आदि अपलोड करने की सुविधा ।

2. किसी भी पोस्ट के साथ थेक्स बटन के साथ—साथ लाईक एवं डिसलाईक का बटन भी होना चाहीये ।

थेक्स और लाईक बटन का उपयोग अलग—अलग मायनो में किया जाता है । इसलिए दोनो होना चाहीये ।

डिसलाईक का बटन इसलिए होना चाहीये ताकी सुत्रधार स्वयं अवलोकन करलें कि किस तरह की सामग्री पाठक वर्ग पसंद या ना पसन्द कर रहा है ताकी भविष्य में ज्यादा पसंद की जाने वाली सामग्री ही पोस्अ करें !
Arvind Shah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2014, 02:10 PM   #835
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future

To upload pictures from your computer, click "Manage Attachment" button. It is available on "New Post" and "New Reply" pages. Scroll down to see "Additional Options" on those pages. There you will find "Manage Attachment" option.

You will also find "Notification Type" option. This helps you subscribe to good threads, so that you know when it has new posts. For example, subscribe to News thread, and you will see a notification, as soon as news are posted.

We will not be able to add dislike button, for one simple reason. It creates hostile environment, and is not good for a community. If someone dislikes a post, the author of said post will hate him/her, creating unnecessary issues between them. Best option is to ignore the post that you disliked. We have discussed about it for years and always voted no for dislike button.

But if you find a post that violates forum rules, and/or is offending to you, you can report it for deletion. To do so, click on exclamation icon below the avatar. It is right below the activity, and points meter.

I hope that helps answer your queries. Feel free to PM me or any other moderator, if you need help. Also, visit http://myhindiforum.com/showthread.php?t=5507 for more information. You might find something useful that you missed earlier.

Thanks for taking time to provide valued suggestions. We hope to see a lot of contribution from your side.
Old 23-05-2014, 05:23 PM   #836
Arvind Shah

Arvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitendragarg View Post
to upload pictures from your computer, click "manage attachment" button. It is available on "new post" and "new reply" pages. Scroll down to see "additional options" on those pages. There you will find "manage attachment" option.

You will also find "notification type" option. This helps you subscribe to good threads, so that you know when it has new posts. For example, subscribe to news thread, and you will see a notification, as soon as news are posted.

We will not be able to add dislike button, for one simple reason. It creates hostile environment, and is not good for a community. If someone dislikes a post, the author of said post will hate him/her, creating unnecessary issues between them. Best option is to ignore the post that you disliked. We have discussed about it for years and always voted no for dislike button.

But if you find a post that violates forum rules, and/or is offending to you, you can report it for deletion. To do so, click on exclamation icon below the avatar. It is right below the activity, and points meter.

I hope that helps answer your queries. Feel free to pm me or any other moderator, if you need help. Also, visit http://myhindiforum.com/showthread.php?t=5507 for more information. You might find something useful that you missed earlier.

Thanks for taking time to provide valued suggestions. We hope to see a lot of contribution from your side.
फोटो अपलोड समाधान हेतु धन्यवाद श्रीमान!

डीसलाईक बटन के सम्बन्ध में आपकी बात से सहमत हूं । पर मेरे कहने का तात्पर्य दसरा ही था ! ...खेर पर आपकी कही बात की सम्भावना से इन्कार नहीं किया जा सकता 99 प्रतिशत वही सम्भव होना है जैसा आपने कहा !

...पर लाईक बटन अवश्य दे सकते है उसमें तो किसी को कोई आपत्ती नहीं होगी ?
Old 23-05-2014, 06:07 PM   #837
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvind Shah View Post
फोटो अपलोड समाधान हेतु धन्यवाद श्रीमान!

डीसलाईक बटन के सम्बन्ध में आपकी बात से सहमत हूं । पर मेरे कहने का तात्पर्य दसरा ही था ! ...खेर पर आपकी कही बात की सम्भावना से इन्कार नहीं किया जा सकता 99 प्रतिशत वही सम्भव होना है जैसा आपने कहा !

...पर लाईक बटन अवश्य दे सकते है उसमें तो किसी को कोई आपत्ती नहीं होगी ?
Thanks button is the like button. We can rename it to call "Like", as it is the same thing. We just named it "Thanks", because we didn't wanted to copy facebook style.

Also, did you checked "Experience" link on the top of the page. We have a full score system for posts, and threads. Other than that, you can see a "weight scale" icon in every post, next to report button. That icon will allow you to add reputation or "weight" to some post. Reputation will increase your score, just like clicking thanks, posting new things, beating high score in games and so on. Check the links on the top, and you will find a lot to do on the forum.
Old 23-05-2014, 11:15 PM   #838
Arvind Shah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitendragarg View Post
thanks button is the like button. We can rename it to call "like", as it is the same thing. We just named it "thanks", because we didn't wanted to copy facebook style.

Also, did you checked "experience" link on the top of the page. We have a full score system for posts, and threads. Other than that, you can see a "weight scale" icon in every post, next to report button. That icon will allow you to add reputation or "weight" to some post. Reputation will increase your score, just like clicking thanks, posting new things, beating high score in games and so on. Check the links on the top, and you will find a lot to do on the forum.
खुलासे एवं समाधान के लिए धन्यवाद श्रीमान् !!
Old 24-06-2014, 01:06 PM   #839
Keval Kevin

Keval Kevin is on a distinguished road

Namaste mitr! Mera nam Kevin hai aur mai Germany se hu. Mai vishvavidyaalay me Hindi aur Sanskrit padhta hu aur isi prakaar yaha apni bhasha ki skills badhana chahta hu
Keval Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2014, 05:27 PM   #840
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keval Kevin View Post
Namaste mitr! Mera nam Kevin hai aur mai Germany se hu. Mai vishvavidyaalay me Hindi aur Sanskrit padhta hu aur isi prakaar yaha apni bhasha ki skills badhana chahta hu
We extend to you a very warm welcome to this Forum, Kevin. we are pleased to know your linguistic pursuits in Hindi and संस्कृत. आशा है आपसे बातचीत होती रहेगी. फोरम के विभिन्न विभाग आपका इंतज़ार कर रहे हैं. हमें उम्मीद है कि इन पर आपको मनोरंजन के साथ साथ जानकारी भी प्राप्त होगी. धन्यवाद और शुभकामनाएं.