My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Miscellaneous > Healthy Body
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 13-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu
Default ब्रेस्ट कैसर

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
Arvind Shah

Arvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ब्रेस्ट कैसर

मित्र दी हुई जानकारी कुछ भी पढनें में नहीं आ रही है ! जुम करके पढने पर अक्षर धुंधले होन से पढे नहीं जा रहै है !!
Arvind Shah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:08 PM   #3
Ranjan Kumar

Ranjan Kumar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ब्रेस्ट कैसर

Hey gentlemen/ ladies let me update you all with symptoms of breast cancer

- discharge from the nipple (especially bloody)
- nipple inversion
- changes to the skin of the breast, particularly dimpling of the skin, or peeling, flaking or scaling of the skin of the breast or nipple
- changes in the shape or size of the breast

its also important to remember that unexplained lumps may not be limited to the breast - they may be found in the armpit too, and definitely need to be checked out.

there are some other symptoms of cancer (which, i should point out, can also be due to other more innocent conditions) which don't only apply to breast cancer, but are symptoms which should not be left unchecked, such as:

- fatigue
- unexplained weight loss
- night sweats

regular self-examinations are extremely important, as are routine mammograms over the age of 40. any unexplained or unusual symptom should be checked out by an appropriate physician.
Ranjan Kumar is offline   Reply With Quote