My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Miscellaneous > Travel & Tourism

Old 12-06-2011, 03:05 PM   #81
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu
Default Re: ~राजस्थान -सुन्दर दृश्य ~

“Je na dekhyo Jaipario, to kaal mein aakar kya kariyo?”,

Jaipur, popularly known as the “Pink City” and “Paris of India” is the capital of Rajasthan. Jaipur is a well planned city which was build according to the Indian Vaastu Shastra. The architecture of is Jaipur is been influenced by Mughals and Rajput. It took almost four years to construct this glorious city which now is one of the most preferred tourist places in India. Hawa Mahal is one of the most visited places in Jaipur.

‘Hawa Mahal’, it sounds really strange. ‘Hawa Mahal’, popularly known as the ‘Palace of winds’ in Jaipur was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799.
This magnificent building was designed by Lal Chand Usta. It is the most stunning sight in Jaipur. This huge palace overlooks one os Jaipur’s main streets and was originally constructed to offer women of court a vantage point behind the stone carved screens, from which they could see the activities taking place in the bazaar and the surrounding streets.

The Hawa Mahal is named so because it has 953 windows and the wind keep flowing through the windows keeping the palace cool. Hawa Mahal is made up of small casements, each with tiny windows and arched roofs with hanging cornices, exquisitely modeled and carved. Its façade makes Hawa Mahal look more like a screen than a palace. Its top three stories are just a single room thick but at the base are two courtyards. It is a fifty-foot high thin shield, less than a foot in thickness, but has over 900 niches and a mass of semi-octagonal bays, carved sandstone grills, finials and domes, which give this palace its unique fascia.
Rajasthani Proverb it says “Je na dekhyo Jaipario, to kaal mein aakar kya kariyo?”, which means “What have I accomplished in my life, if I have not seen Jaipur?”.

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 05:38 PM   #82
pankaj bedrdi
Exclusive Member

pankaj bedrdi has much to be proud ofpankaj bedrdi has much to be proud ofpankaj bedrdi has much to be proud ofpankaj bedrdi has much to be proud ofpankaj bedrdi has much to be proud ofpankaj bedrdi has much to be proud ofpankaj bedrdi has much to be proud ofpankaj bedrdi has much to be proud ofpankaj bedrdi has much to be proud ofpankaj bedrdi has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to pankaj bedrdi
Default Re: ~राजस्थान -सुन्दर दृश्य ~

जयपुर का क्या कहना बहुत सुन्दर है