My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > Young World

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #10
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu
Default Re: DAILY Fresher Jobs

Union Public Service Commission

Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2013

No. 12/0/2013-EI(B): A combined competitive examination for recruitment to Grade IV of the Services mentioned in Para 2 below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission commencing from 9th November, 2013 in accordance with the Rules published by the Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation in the Gazette of India dated the 17th August, 2013.
Eligibility Conditions :

(I) Nationality
A candidate must be either :—
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Education Qualification:
A Candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post Graduate Degree in Economic/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics and a candidate for the Indian Statistical Service Must have Obtained a Post -Graduate degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a university incorporated by an act of the central of state legislature in India or other educational institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of the university grants commission act 1956 or a foreign university approved by the central Govt. from time to time.
Age Limits :

A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2013, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1983 and not later than 1st August, 1992.
Fee:

Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/state bank of Mysore/ State bank of Patiala/State bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
The examination will be held at the following centres:-

AHMEDABAD
JAIPUR
ALLAHABAD
JAMMU
BANGALORE
KOLKATA
BHOPAL
LUCKNOW
CHANDIGARH
MUMBAI
CHENNAI
PATNA
CUTTACK
SHILLONG
DELHI
SHIMLA
DISPUR
THIRUVANANHYDERABAD
THAPURAM
Scheme of Examination:

1. The examination shall be conducted according to the following Plan:
Part I. Written examination carrying a maximum of 1000 marks in the subjects as shown below.
Part II. Viva voce of such candidates as may be called by the Commission, carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
Part - I

The subjects of the written examination under Part I, the maximum marks allotted to each subject/paper and the time allowed shall be as follows:-
A. Indian Economic Service

Sl.No. Subject Maximum marks Time allowed
1 General English 100 3 hours
2 General Studies 100 3 hours
3 General Economics-I 200 3 hours
4 General Economics-II 200 3 hours
5 General Economics-III 200 3 hours
6 Indian Economics 200 3 hours
B. Indian Statistical Service

Sl.No. Subject Maximum marks Time allowed
1 General English 100 3 hours
2 General Studies 100 3 hours
3 Statistics-I 200 3 hours
4 Statistics-II 200 3 hours
5 Statistics-III 200 3 hours
6 Statistics-IV 200 3 hours
How To Apply:

Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
The applicants are advised to submit only single application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Last Date: The Online Applications can be filled upto 16th September, 2013 till 11.59 pm, after which the link will be disabled.

Click Here To Apply Online Application

Click Here For Official Notification

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote