My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > Knowledge Zone
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 18-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The Cockroach......................

The Cockroach Theory For Self Development............

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 12:25 PM   #2
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Cockroach......................

At a restaurant, a cockroach suddenly flew from somewhere and sat on a lady. She started screaming out of fear..............

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Old 18-09-2013, 12:35 PM   #3
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Talking Re: The Cockroach......................

With a panic stricken face and trembling voice, she started jumping, with both her hands desperately trying to get rid of the cockroach...............

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 18-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #4
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Default Re: The Cockroach......................

Her reaction was contagious,
as everyone in her group also got panicky................

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 18-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #5
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

The lady finally managed to push the cockroach away
but.......it landed on another lady in the group..................

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 18-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #6
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Now, it was the turn of the other lady in the group to continue the drama..............

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 18-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

The waiter rushed forward to their rescue. In the relay of throwing, the cockroach next fell upon the waiter. The waiter stood firm, composed himself and observed the behavior of the cockroach on his shirt. When he was confident enough, he grabbed it with his fingers and threw it out of the restaurant..............

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 18-09-2013, 06:40 PM   #8
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Sipping my tea and watching the amusement, the antenna of my mind picked up a few thoughts and started wondering, was the cockroach responsible for their histrionic behavior? If so, then why was the waiter not disturbed?..............

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 18-09-2013, 06:42 PM   #9
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

He handled it near to perfection, without any chaos..............

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 18-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #10
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

It is not the cockroach, but the inability of the ladies to handle the disturbance cause by the cockroach that disturbed the ladies..............

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***