My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > Religious Forum
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 21-07-2013, 02:52 PM   #81
aspundir
VIP Member

aspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Elder's Meditation

"Our fathers gave us many laws which they had
learned from their fathers. These laws were good."

-- Chief Joseph, NEZ PERCE

The Creator gives us many laws to live by. These are different than the laws of man. The laws of the Creator are designed for us to live in harmony and balance with ourselves and each other. These laws are about having freedom and happiness. Our Elders teach us these laws. Laws about how to treat each other, laws about how to treat and respect our Mother Earth, laws about the environment.

Oh Great Spirit, teach me the laws of the unseen world. Today I pray You open my eyes so I can better see the Red Road.
aspundir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 02:52 PM   #82
aspundir
VIP Member

aspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond repute

"Grandfather says...you must not hurt anybody or do harm to anyone. You must not fight. Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life."

--Wovoka, PAIUTE

The question one should ask themselves is: Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy? If you want to be right, this is a request from your ego. If you want to be happy then this is of the Great Spirit. The only meaning anything has is the meaning we give it. Maybe we should develop a philosophy of: Today is the last day of the rest of my life. If this were true, how easy it would be to let things go - how easy it would be to forgive.

Oh Great Spirit, let me live today as if it was my last. Let me express Your joy and be happy today. Let me see the joy and honor of living on the Red Road.
Old 21-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #83
aspundir
VIP Member

"Grandfather, Great Spirit, once more behold me on earth and lean to hear my feeble voice. You lived first, and You are older than all need, older than all prayer...You are the life of all things."

-- Black Elk, OGLALA SIOUX

Great Spirit - Sometimes I don't feel like praying. Sometimes when I have done something wrong, I'm ashamed to come to You. Even though You have always been there for me, I sometimes choose to stay away. It's hard for me to understand what all knowing is. Sometimes it's hard for me to see how much You really care. But I know if I take a few minutes and think about what I know to be true about You, the things change and I am able to realize Your power and Your love. Today, I'll start by thinking of You. I'll think about all the times You have helped and guided me in the past. You are life, You are love, You are power, You are desire, You are truth, You are principle, You are intelligence, You are courage. With You I am everything; without You I am nothing.

Creator, thank You for allowing me to start my day with You.
Old 21-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #84
aspundir
VIP Member

"It was good for the skin to touch the earth, and the old people liked to remove their moccasins and walk with bare feet on the sacred earth... The soil was soothing, strengthening, cleansing, and healing."

--Chief Luther Standing Bear, TETON SIOUX

Touching the earth - getting grounded, centered. There is magic in touching the earth and feeling her healing power. This is especially healthy to do during a troubling time when our minds are racing or can't stop thinking or are locked onto fear or resentment. When I need to feel free I can go to the Mother Earth. The Mother Earth is full of life and love. She always gives her powers to those who come to her. The Mother Earth is alive.

Today, my Great Spirit, let me remember to touch the earth. Let me slow down and live just for today. Let me be gentle, patient and kind.
Old 21-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #85
aspundir
VIP Member

"My friends, how desperately do we need to be loved and to love."

--Chief Dan George, SKOKOMISH

Oh my great Creator: Help me this day to love myself. I can't give away anything that I don't have myself. If I am to love others, then I must love myself. If I am to forgive others, then I am to forgive myself. If I am to accept others as they are then I need to accept myself as I am. If I am to not judge others, then I need to lighten up on myself. Let me experience this power of love...

My Creator, today I will love myself so I can love my neighbor. I will look at each person today and see Your light within them. If I do this, I will hold my brothers and sisters without guilt.
Old 21-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #86
aspundir
VIP Member

"We are nothing compared to His power, and we feel and know it."

--Black Hawk, SAUK

Inside of every man and woman is a place of knowing. In this place is the knowing that there is a Great One, the Great Mystery, the Holy One, the Great Spirit. We can deny this all we want but we know what we know. This place of knowing is at the very center of our being. It is gratifying to know that God cannot leave us. It is said we are spiritual beings trying to be human. With this power in our lives, we can accomplish much. We can do many good things for our people.

Oh Great Spirit, I know of Your power. I love the days when I can feel Your presence. Let today be one of those days. Let me walk today in Your beauty.

Old 06-08-2013, 12:21 AM   #87
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute

Good Job.............................................TX N..............

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote