My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > India & World

Old 06-02-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
bloglover

bloglover is on a distinguished road
Default 1411 Tigers left In India : Save Our Tigers

Tigers are facing major population losses & extinction. Tigers are killed for sport, skins & body parts.

There are only 1,411 tigers left in India. By 1988, If proper care is taken about them they will extinct soon!

86 deaths reported in 2009.

In 2008, there were more than 40 Project Tiger. Tiger Reserves of India covering an area over 37,761 km².

There are 37 Tiger sanctuaries in India.However, 17 sanctuaries are on the verge of losing their tiger population.

The Bengal tiger is endangered because it is poached for its body parts to cater to an illegal market.

Help Saving Tiger before they extinct. Tiger is our national animal, symbol of wilderness and well-being of the ecosystem. By conserving and saving tigers the entire wilderness ecosystem is conserved. In nature, barring human beings and their domesticates, rest of the ecosystem is wild. Hence conserving wilderness is important and crucial to maintain the life support system. So saving tiger amounts to saving the ecosystem which is crucial for man’s own survival.
bloglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:41 AM   #2
priya

priya is on a distinguished road
Angry

It is very difficult to save the tigers. We don't have land for them. The population of India is increasing at an alarming rate. Everyday, we are cutting thousand of trees for construction purposes. I don't think we have any solution. Just posting messages on forums will not change the scenario..
priya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:47 AM   #3
brajesh

brajesh is on a distinguished road
Cool

This is because a hungry tiger will never eat grass. I think tigers should become vegetarian. It will solve the problem..
brajesh is offline   Reply With Quote