Atul

Atul is on a distinguished road
Default Paa Movie Discussion

A wonderful movie to watch..

Please discuss it here..
Atul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
abhishek

abhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really nice
Cool

Paa movie is based on a genetic condition known as Progeria and places emphasis on a father-son relationship. It is one of the first movies on this topic. Amitabh and Abhishek have delivered their best in the film. Really, this movie worth Watching.

Paa' story

Quote:
Auro (Amitabh Bachchan) is an intelligent and witty 13-year-old boy with an extremely rare genetic defect that causes accelerated aging. He suffers from a progeria-like syndrome. Mentally he is 13, very normal, but physically he looks five times older. In spite of his condition, Auro is a very happy boy. He lives with his mother Vidya (Vidya Balan) who is a gynecologist. Amol Arte (Abhishek Bachchan) is young, progressive and a full-of-ideals politician. He is out to prove to the world that 'politics' is not a bad word. He is a man with a mission. Auro is Amol's son.

Old 14-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
Rupali

Rupali is on a distinguished road

it was a nice story with a lot of elements. But somewhere i felt that there was a lot of clutter in between the movie which could not have been shown
Rupali is offline   Reply With Quote