My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > India & World

Old 12-02-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
smashingatul

smashingatul is on a distinguished road
Question Whose Mumbai?

So what do you people think about Mumbai. Is SRK right or Shivsena and MNS? Please feel free in your comments.. and posts..
smashingatul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
abhishek

abhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really nice
Cool

I think Shahrukh, Sachin, Amitabh.. are all right..

Mumbai belongs to India first then it belongs to any marathi or bihari.. This is truth no one can deny this..
Old 12-02-2010, 10:50 PM   #3
neha

neha will become famous soon enough
Wink

Mumbai is for all Indians.. ShivSena is just a group of power loving people who just want to use the sentiments of poor marathis to win elections.
neha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:54 PM   #4
priya

priya is on a distinguished road
Angry

Mumbai is the commercial and entertainment centre of India, generating 5% of India's GDP, and accounting for 25% of industrial output, 40% of maritime trade, and 70% of capital transactions to India's economy.

Mumbai is home to important financial institutions such as the Reserve Bank of India, the Bombay Stock Exchange, the National Stock Exchange of India and the corporate headquarters of numerous Indian companies and multinational corporations.

The city also houses India's Hindi film and television industry, known as Bollywood. Mumbai's business opportunities, as well as its potential to offer a higher standard of living, attract migrants from all over India and, in turn, make the city a potpourri of many communities and cultures.

So you can't say Mumbai is only for Marathis..

What I feel that the government of India should make Mumbai a Union territory or state like Delhi..
priya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya View Post
Mumbai is the commercial and entertainment centre of India, generating 5% of India's GDP, and accounting for 25% of industrial output, 40% of maritime trade, and 70% of capital transactions to India's economy.

Mumbai is home to important financial institutions such as the Reserve Bank of India, the Bombay Stock Exchange, the National Stock Exchange of India and the corporate headquarters of numerous Indian companies and multinational corporations.

The city also houses India's Hindi film and television industry, known as Bollywood. Mumbai's business opportunities, as well as its potential to offer a higher standard of living, attract migrants from all over India and, in turn, make the city a potpourri of many communities and cultures.

What I feel that the government of India should make Mumbai a Union territory or state like Delhi..
Good analysis.. I must say..
Old 13-02-2010, 05:07 AM   #6
abhishek

abhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really nice
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya View Post

Sorry Priya I don't think making a new state or new union territory is not a good solution, rather we should ban ShivSena and above all media should stop giving them extra publicity.. I think it will work..
Old 13-02-2010, 04:28 PM   #7
smashingatul

smashingatul is on a distinguished road
Wink You all are right

Mumbai is for all and nothing is going well with shivsena
smashingatul is offline   Reply With Quote