My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > Mehfil
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 14-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu
Talking Jokes (18+)

Most interesting line written
on the front of T-shirt of a girl,
Excuse me !
My face is above.

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #2
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jokes (18+)

Vicky: U cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.
Vicky: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says This is all India Radio!

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
Old 14-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
dipu
VIP Member

Teacher: ' Delhi me Kutubminar hai'
Basanti was not paying attention
Teacher asks: 'Basanti repeat what I just said'.
Basanti replies:' Delhi me Kutta bimar hai' ..

Old 14-02-2013, 10:28 AM   #4
dipu
VIP Member

Ek baar exam main question tha,
"Challenge kise kehte hain?"
Pinto ne sare page khali chhod ker aakhri page per likha.
"Apne baap ki aulaad hai to paas ker ke dikha."

Old 14-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #5
dipu
VIP Member

Paaji ke ghar uske sasural wale aaye,
biwi boli jao bahar se kuch le kar aao.
paaji bahar gaya or taxi lekar aa gaya

Old 14-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #6
dipu
VIP Member

One day , at a bus stop there was a girl who was wearing a skin tight miniskirt.
When the bus arrived and it was her turn to get on, she realized that her skirt was so tight she couldn’t get her

foot high enough to reach to step.

Thinking it would give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reached back and unzipped her skirt a little.
She still could not reach the step.

Embarrassed, she reached back once again to unzip it a little more.
Still, she couldn’t reach the step.

So, with her skirt zipper halfway down, she reached back and unzipped her skirt all the way. Thinking that she

could get on the step now, she lifted up her leg only to realize that she still couldn’t reach the step.

So, seeing how embarrassed the girl was, the man standing behind her put his hands around her waist and lifted her

up on to the first step of the bus.

The girl turned around furiously and said, “How dare you touch my body that way, I don’t even know you!”
Shocked, the man says, “Well, ma’am, after you reached around and unzipped my pants three times, I thought that we

were friends.”

Old 14-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #7
dipu
VIP Member

Laloo, Rabri and his son were returning from south by train.

Laloo was occupying the lower berth, Rabri the middle berth and his son the top most berth in the train compartment.

The train stopped at one of the stations on the way back and the son asked Laloo to bring him a Cadburys chocolate. When Laloo and his son returned they found that a South Indian who couldn't understand Hindi had occupied his son's berth.

Upset and angry, Laloo called the Ticket checker & asked him to help. The Ticket checker said that he could not understand Hindi or Bihari so it would be nice if Laloo explained the whole situation to him in English.

So Laloo explained, "That man sleeping on top of my wife is not giving birth to my child."

Old 14-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #8
dipu
VIP Member

Raja asman per dekh raha tha,
usne surya se pucha:“yar ye SURAJ hai ya CHAND?

surya ne kaha:“pata nai main is SHEHER main naya aaya hun.

Old 14-02-2013, 10:35 AM   #9
dipu
VIP Member

Ek bar girls hostel kuch girls cycle chala rahi thi, aur bahut shor macha rahi thi.

warden: halla band karo nahi to cycle me dobara seat lagwa dungi.

Old 14-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #10
dipu
VIP Member

Salim to Anarkali :- Can I make love to u..??

Anarkali:- Aapne bahot badi CHEEZ mang li Jahanpanah.!!

Salim:- Agar itni BADI hogai hai to fir Rehne de..!!!