My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > Young World

Old 02-10-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu
Default National Eligibility Test (NET) 2011 Syllabus

The University Grants Commission (UGC) has announced that the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2011 will be conducted on Saturday, December 24, 2011.
As of that the next UGC NET examination will be conducted in the month of December 2011 that is on Saturday, 24th December 2011 and the candidates can get the detailed information from 26th September 2011 from the official website of University Grants Commission http://www.ugcnetonline.in/.
The NET Bureau of the UGC conducts the NET to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research.
The Test is conducted in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science. Recently, it had also declared that Bodo has been included as a subject for the NET Exam.

N E T Results Declaration Schedule: UGC-NET result is usually declared in the month of April. The UGC-NET results published in the Employment News are also available on UGC website.
Note:BODO has been incuded as a NET subject form June 2011 UGC-NET
Syllabus N E T Subjects:
The subjects with their respective codes are given below :

CLICK HERE FOR FULL

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote