My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-08-2014, 12:50 PM   #11
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Murder Mystery

I stay with my uncle’s family here in Bangalore and studying engineering”.

She felt proud and happily said, “I am the first person to study engineering in my entire family”.

He awed her and said, “Excellent, I appreciate your effort to have come this far and all the best of your future”.

“Now, it is your turn. Please share your family details”, she leaned a bit towards his chair to listen care-fully.

He smiled and said, “My father is a retired military cornel and my mom is a wonderful home maker. We stay in Yaswant Pura … I had an elder brother, he was also a police officer but he passed away in a naxalite attack.”

She observed his shaky voice, understood the pain and emotions when he mentioned about his brother’s death. She didn’t expect a Police officer to be so frank about his feeling and sharing it with a person he met only few times, but still even she couldn’t bare his pain and she knew death may end life but not the feelings and memories that one felt for another.

“You know, I have never spoken to any police officer before. You are the first”, she deliberately tried to divert the topic.

He chuckled and said, “Yes, it’s the same here. I have never spoken with any girl this much”.

“What? Don’t tell me lies… a handsome guy like you should be having many girlfriends?” she had thrown a stone in dark.

He blushed hearing “handsome guy….”, and caught off guard when she knew that he felt shy about her comments.
>>>