My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature

Old 10-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #111
internetpremi
Diligent Member

internetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Punography

I suspected our new house guest was a terrorist. He asked to sleep on a blow up mattress.

When my granddaughter lost her baby molar she was demolarised and brushed the tooth fairy claim.

Back in the days when the guillotine was first used, people wondered, is this what we may beheaded for in the future?

I told the psychiatrist that I was afraid of strangers talking about the founder of stoicism. He said I had zenophobia.

Getting this job managing a country estate has put me off fried eggs. I'm a gamekeeper turned poacher.

A tennis exponent always has a gut feeling beforehand that he will beat his opponent.
internetpremi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:34 AM   #112
internetpremi
Diligent Member

internetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond repute

I can't drink milk. I lactose genes required to digest it.

I love you mower today than yesterday, but not as mulch as tomorrow.

Did you hear about the man who was jabbed in the back with a set of keys? His back locked up.

The international jewel thieves were hard to catch because they had a good ring leader.

After hours of waiting for the bowling alley to open, we finally got the ball rolling.

Finding all possible logical relations between a finite collection of sets is not a matter of If but Venn.

Vertical living is flat dwelling.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:37 PM   #113
internetpremi
Diligent Member

I was struggling to figure out how lightning works then it struck me.

I had a novel idea for a new book but got in a bind so I shelved it. It's time to start a new chapter now.

The origami artist won the court case because he was good with paperwork.

When the town removed billboards, they told people that's how it was designed.

During the trial, a lawyer objected to the audiologist's testimony, calling it hearsay.

To me the end result of a can-do attitude is positively candid.
=========
Old 13-12-2013, 01:34 AM   #114
internetpremi
Diligent Member

The shoemaker did not deny his apprentice anything he needed. He gave his awl.

A pun spun with a good yarn gets fabricated!

Dentists on death fill their last cavity.

His job in the city sewers ended when he got smell shock and succumbed in the stenches.

Surprises is the knight in charge of awards.

I heard Einstein got along well with his parents ... relatively speaking.

What kind of flooring do alligator hunters use? Reptiles!
Old 14-12-2013, 03:52 AM   #115
internetpremi
Diligent Member

It's tough to know exactly what some philosophers looked like. Sometimes the only way might be to ex-Hume them.

Did you hear about the farmer who got attacked by a cow? He milked it for all it was worth.

The trampoline was on sale for fifty per cent off. Needless to say I jumped on the offer.

Conjoined twins aren't the only twins with special connections.

The mother kangaroo tried to instill good financial habits in her baby. She told him to pocket all his allowance.

I went to a buffet dinner with my neighbor, who is a taxidermist. After such a big meal, I was stuffed.
Old 14-12-2013, 08:58 AM   #116
internetpremi
Diligent Member

Tying up a circle may take a lot of chords.

'Because' is a word to the whys.

I tried my first soft drink. It was sodalicious!

Soup operas were the big winners at the Cans Film Festival.

Podiatrists like legumes and tomatoes!

The portrait artist made extra money as a census taker. He was good at canvasing people.
Old 14-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #117
internetpremi
Diligent Member

My skiing skills are really going downhill.

Deaf mathematicians communicate through sin language.

Have you heard the joke about the bomb? It had no impact.

I hate people who don’t have all their digits. I am lack-toes intolerant.

I can’t eat breakfast without a couple slices of wheat on the side because I’m lack-toast intolerant.

People with guns who say "Give me your money " , You've got to hand it to them.

What did the pencil say to the pencil sharpener?
Stop going around in circles and get to the point!
Old 15-12-2013, 07:01 AM   #118
internetpremi
Diligent Member

I was going to make a cannibal joke, but I realized it was in bad taste.

Why did the prince bring his father to school? He was told to bring a ruler.

I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.

If you deceive people about your lack of hair, there will be hell toupee.

You can't escape being a peasant because resistance is feudal.

Don't believe what you hear about fleas and ticks--it's all lice!
Old 15-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #119
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetpremi View Post

I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.

It was indeed a blessing in disguise to find out as to where I have read the one liner shown above. I had to go back page by page until I reached where It had all started (i.e. at Page No. 1). This is how I grew wiser by a few pages.
rajnish manga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #120
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

Kurt Vonnegut”

जो लोग telekinetics (दूर खड़े हुये और बिना छुये भौतिक वस्तुओं के रूप या आकार में या उनकी स्थिति में परिवर्तन लाने का विज्ञान या ऐसी योग्यता) में विश्वास करते हैं, कृपया मेरा हाथ उठायें.

कुर्त वोनगुट
rajnish manga is offline   Reply With Quote