My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature

Old 27-08-2014, 11:24 PM   #61
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Murder Mystery

She continued – “Once he renewed his relation with her … he stopped coming home. I couldn’t bare his absence. I had forgiven her for many mistakes… but he went to the extent of leaving me for her sake… So I decided to kill her and eliminate her once for all from our life…Nobody should get a doubt… I could trust only one person that was my cook… I requested her… she understood my pain… She promised to help me and I told her my plan. As per the plan, she joined as a cook in Meghana’s PG . She continued in that PG until Meghana trusted her.

My cook used to prepare special food for her… no body in the PG knew about it. The time that I waited for so long came … When Meghana returned that night from pub… as per the plan… my cook gave poisoned food to her… Meghana knew her well, so she didn’t question about the food… she ate that food and then she finally died and felt me in peace to relax.

Since it was midnight… nobody knew it”, She blurted.

“But… why did you kill your husband?” Vijay asked.

“Once she died… he came back to me and poured his love at my feet and begged me to forgive him for his mistakes and promised to be good. I thought he changed …

After few days he asked me to call my sister, who is studying 10th standard ,and bring her home from hostel and convinced me saying that we can adopt her.
>>>
Old 28-08-2014, 11:06 PM   #62
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute

I believed him and called her. But… that bastard had some other ideas… today… he tried to rape her… I begged him not to do… but he didn’t listen… and I didn’t know what else to do… I took that knife and stabbed him multiple times… that’s it… he died under my feet… now… no one has to suffer… i killed him… I should have done that long before but the love I had for him didn’t let me do it.…”, she broke into tears and fell on the floor.

“Hmm…”, Vijay sighed and signaled Sunil to arrest her.

Sunil approached her and arrested her.

When he was about to take her …… she suddenly sprang from the floor and in a second took hold off the revolver from Vijay’s gun pocket and pointed the revolver to her head and pulled the trigger.

Everything happened so fast… no time for anyone to react… the blood splattered over where… her body fell on floor… it was motionless.
>>>
Old 28-08-2014, 11:07 PM   #63
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

The murder mystery case that created so much hype was closed. Vijay and his team were greatly appreciated for their efforts in solving the case.

After that incident, in guilty, Vijay’s father was not able to see his family especially his son who didn’t reveal a thing to his mother and who requested the client list of Meghana not to be displayed in the newspapers.

Ashamed he left his family and disappeared.

One month later

Vijay and Abihgnya’s Reception…

People from different facets of life attended the reception. Function was arranged in an open ground nicely decorated with flowers and fountains. It was close to midnight but still people were coming and greeting the new couple.
>>>
Old 28-08-2014, 11:10 PM   #64
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

Abhignya looked beautiful and happy .Vijay noticed some one in the crowd. He felt that he had known that person Some where he had seen her.

All he could notice standing from the stage, was a lady with beautiful white designer saree with glittering diamond bangles and ivory white watch and her flowing lose open hair. She stood like an angel from earth in her attire.
He tried to see her face. But he was not able to see clearly. Out of curiosity to know more about her,

He asked Abhignya “Is that your friend standing there in white saree?”

Abhignya puzzled and said, “Who”?

Vijay pointed in that direction but to his surprise his wife said, she doesn’t see any lady there.

But Vijay was able to see the wicked smile on that lady’s face and suddenly it struck him and he thought,
“No, it cannot be possible… Meghna ....??????”

- THE END -