My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Entertainment > Film World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 06-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu
Default Stylish Celebrity Brides of 2012

Drew Barrymore: Heavily pregnant bride, Drew looked lovely in a Chanel white gown at her wedding. Her traditional gown was designed by the creative director of Chanel - Karl Lagerfeld. The couple posed for the People magazine in their wedding attire too.

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stylish Celebrity Brides of 2012

Genelia D'Souza: Genelia tied the knot this year with her hush hush boyfriend Ritesh Deshmukh. They got married in traditional Marathi style where Genelia wore a red sari designed by Ritu Kumar. The couple also had a church wedding where Genelia wore a white gown.

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #3
dipu
VIP Member

Holly Valance: Australian actress Holly wed billionaire Nick Candy this year in September. The wedding was a grand affair of £3 million! Holly wore an extravagant J’Aton dress worth £35,000

Old 06-01-2013, 10:30 AM   #4
dipu
VIP Member

Lisa Ray: Lisa Ray married her boyfriend Jason Dehni this year in October. Lisa donned a lovely crystal-encrusted gown by friend and designer Wendell Rodricks.

Old 06-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #5
dipu
VIP Member

Esha Deol: Hema Malini's daughter and actress Esha Deol married her businessman beau Bharat Takhtani in June this year. Esha looked like a typical Indian bride dressed in a red sari which was designed by Neeta Lulla. Her jewellery was typical South Indian style.

Old 06-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #6
dipu
VIP Member

Kareena Kapoor: Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's wedding was definitely the most hyped wedding of the year! The lavish wedding was a perfect example of a big fat Indian wedding with several functions such as Sangeet, Nikha, Pheras and the gala reception. While Kareena looked smashing is all the functions in outfits designed by designer friend Manish Malhotra, Kareena's wedding outfit was an heirloom presented to her by her mother-in-law Sharmila Tagore, who wore the same Sharara for her own wedding too.

Old 06-01-2013, 10:33 AM   #7
dipu
VIP Member

Vidya Balan: Talented Bollywood actress got married UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur in a quiet ceremony in Mumbai today. Vidya was dressed like a tradional Tamil bride in a nine-yard red Kanjivaram sari along with traditional South Indian jewellery