My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > Young World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 17-01-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu
Wink A Bouquet of Golden words

A Bouquet of Golden words

My ambition is to make the whole world to SMILE, because the whole world made me to cry, be good even to those who hurt you. ~~ Charlie Caplin

Bury my body, don't build any monument. Keep my hand outside so that world knows, one who won the world had nothing in hand when he died ~~ Alexander's last words:

Golden words don't aim to be a slave in heaven, aim to be the king of hell – Alexander. Your birth may be common, but your death should be a History.

Don't be too honest because straight trees are chopped first and honest people are blamed first. ~~ Chanakya:

When you are in light, everything will follow you. But when you enter dark, even your own shadow will not follow you. That is life. ~~ Hitler

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do you are insulting yourself. Be proud of yourself.
~~ Hitler:

If you learn from your mistake, then you are intelligent but if you learn from others mistake then you are a genius .~~ Swami Vivekananda:

Living in the favorable and unfavorable situation is part of living but smiling in all those situation is called ART OF LIVING ~~ Sri Ravi Shankar

In a day, when you don’t come across any problems – you can be sure that you are traveling in a wrong path.
~~ Swami Vivekananda

Three sentences for getting success:
1. Know more than others
2. Work more than others
3. Expect less than others ~~ William Shakespeare

If you win you need not to explain but if you lose you should not be there to explain. ~~ Adolph Hitler

If we cannot love the person whom we see, how can we love god, whom we cannot see? ~~ Mother Teresa

I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways that can cause failure~~ Thomas Edison

Everyone think of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. ~~ Leo Tolstoy

Believing everybody is dangerous; believing nobody is very dangerous.~~ Abraham Lincoln

Love your job but never fall in love with your company, because you never know when it stops loving you.
~~ Abdul Kalam

If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in their life, then it means they had never tried a new thing in their life. ~~ Einstein

If you start judging people, you will be having no time to love them.~~ Mother Teresa

Awesome and Inspiring collection of lovely Golden words.

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote