My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 30-04-2018, 03:44 PM   #11
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

“I am going outside this house” I said in disgust… “Yeah….go wherever you want…It’s not like you can leave this place…” they both replied while laughing…

I came outside & sat by the tree…. except the house there was nothing there but fog…Everywhere I looked I found fog. “Is this hell?!”

I said to myself. I thought this is it. I am going to suffer here for all eternity. I was feeling anger & sadness at the same time. All my life flashed before my eyes like a video in fast forward. As I was in my thoughts I Saw a figure of light. It was moving in & out of the fog in a repetitive manner. I got up & walked towards it. When I came near what seemed like the starting of the fog. The light figure came out of it again. Only this time I could see a small girl in the light. “Your time is not over yet” she said while I just stood there blank of any thoughts.

“Follow me “ She said while going into the fog again & I followed. As she was moving through the fog a path was being cleared for me to follow. After a brief moment of walking she stopped. I went in front her to look & saw a big gate some steps away from it. “Follow the path & stay on it!” she said before disappearing into the fog again.
>>>
Old 01-05-2018, 10:39 PM   #12
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute

With awe I took a step forward when I heard a voice “NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!” I turned back & the old lady was coming towards me only this time she had a similar appearance to the shadow which I faced before I died… I took quick steps & opened the gate & I saw a path of light & i started running. I could feel the old lady following …. I turned to look while running & there she was in her shadow figure coming fast…I paced myself trying to get away from her as the lights got brighter & I felt I hit something…
And everything went black again….
-- x --

When I Opened my eyes everything was a blur & there was light Again. So for a moment I was back there again…Until… I saw the sun.
I couldn’t believe my eyes. “How could I be??!! Is this real?!!” I said to myself. I Could see green leaves all around me & above me I could see the blue sky. I Slowly got up & found myself in a rice field. The time must be after noon I figured.
>>>
Old 01-05-2018, 10:40 PM   #13
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

I stared walking to find the nearest road i could find so that I could find where I am & then find a way to get home. I was feeling So many things at the same time Joy, Confusion, Excitement!! I soon found a road & started following it. I thought of getting a lift but it was hot & no was on that road. So I kept walking….

After an hour of walking I heard engine sounds. I turned back to look & I saw a bike coming towards me from a distance. I Stopped & waved my hand hoping that whoever it was will give me a life to the town nearby.

As the bike came near me…I could see the riders & it was guys that I knew. A guy who was my classmate once & His brother whom also I knew. They came & stopped ahead of me & just stayed there. Maybe because they recognized me & were horrified. Who wouldn’t be. I was dead! I ran to them & said “Hey! Where …. are you…. guys going….” very awkwardly as i knew they were horrified.

They both turned to look at me probably just to confirm their doubt. As soon as they saw me The brother got down from the bike in shock & just stood there…My friend thought he almost dropped his bike but adjusted himself & stayed there like a statue. Not a word coming out from his mouth. “Snap out of it man!” I said to which he replied nothing and just kept looking at my face. “Get out of it! It’s me your friend…Give me a lift” i said…He said nothing and just followed what I said… I got in his bike & said “ Grab your brother”. He also sat down on the bike & we started heading towards the nearest town…
>>>
Old 01-05-2018, 10:43 PM   #14
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

This all seemed so perfect at the time. I mean the setup. Me being alive, waking up in a field then soon catching a lift from a person I already knew…It seemed to me that I was put there at that place at that time for a reason…Which seemed unknowingly strange. I guess it would seem like that to anyone…But I didn’t care…I was alive again!! And that’s all that mattered…

After sometime of riding together My friend finally managed to utter words “ But You were dead?! How are you…??” “Alive??!!” “I don’t know ….” I replied….” I will tell you whatever I know once we reach a safe place” I said…At that point of time I had no answer to his how? even I didn’t know…Also I had a feeling. It might just be me being scared but I had a feeling that the old lady might just be coming after me…The brother was sitting behind me & hadn’t utter a word since he saw me. I guess he was too shocked & horrified to see a dead person coming back to life…

Soon after we reached the next town & I read the Welcome board every town has to figure out where I am…It appeared that I wasn’t far away from my home…But somehow the idea of going back home gave me the chills…It just felt unsafe at the point…So I decided to go to the nearest railway station to access the situation and the probably decide whether it’s safe or not to go to my hometown…It might seem odd but I just felt that it would be safer to go back to town in a train rather than by road where anyone could see me…
>>>
Old 01-05-2018, 10:44 PM   #15
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

So we reached the station & went inside…We found a bench & sat there. “How are you alive. I went to your funeral ??!!” My friend said looking at me with astonishment…”Well its long story” I said & explained everything that happened with me…

“It has been eight months since you were dead …” My friend said…I was shocked to hear this …”But I was there for mere hours” i said to myself… “Maybe if I go home & talk with my dad… He might be able to give me some answers” I said looking at The brother to which he replied nothing…”Your Father…….” “Yes ……” my friend said…. I knew the both were horrified…So to lighten them up I said “Man are you hungry? I am hungry as hell…. I haven’t eaten anything since eight months it seems” letting out an awkward laugh…

We were just roaming around in the station looking for good food to eat when the brother walked to a place & finally said “This place has good food.” I walked there & started looking up the menu which was kind of pasted on the wall. Soon after i decide to order a ‘Veg Roll’ For me while my friend & his brother denied by saying they weren’t hungry. In the meantime, my food was getting ready my friend went to the nearby store & ordered some Soda for the three of us & cig for himself. “Do you want one?” my friend said gesturing to offer me a cigarette. “I need to live first …Then I will think of dying.” I replied. I do not know why I said that to offend the person who was offering me help.

We finished out sodas & it was then I heard this voice in my head “They will come for you…They know you are here”
>>>
Old 01-05-2018, 10:52 PM   #16
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

I said to my friend “I can’t stay in one place for long. They will come for me.” “Who?! The people from the other clan??” My friend asked to which I nodded.Soon after we decided that we will split & they will go to my dad to give him the news about me as no one knew that they were with me while I find someplace in the station to Hide & stay safe. So that my father could come & find me.

I looked at the Station clock & It was almost 7 when my friend & his brother left. I then proceeded to find some place to hide. I was just roaming around when I saw this girl who was selling toys come to me. “Do you want to buy some toys?” she asked me reaching me with a toy in her hand. “No…”I replied…”Why? These are good toys.” she asked trying to sell me the toy “I don’t have much money to buy the toy” I replied. As I neither the money nor the interest to buy that toy. But something about her though. Something about her just got me. As soon as I said that she turned away from me saying “Your loss…These are really good toys.” I don’t know why but I just followed her. Soon after she went to a House like structure I look up & read ‘Public Toilet’. inside there was a table & a lady was sitting there. It looked like she was managing the place. The girl just went up to her & said “No sell today!” the lady looked up and soon as she saw me she said “and Who is this?”. The girl turned & saw me. “why are you following me? You said you didn’t want toys?” she asked while putting her hands on the table.
>>>
Old 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM   #17
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

“Actually I need help. And I just felt that you will help me.” I replied. “Help?! What kind of help?” she asked. “Some guys are after me & I need a place to hide…” I said. “why are they after you?” The lady asked while getting up. I cooked up some lie & told them that the half truth about the clan fights and things as I felt that if I told them the truth they would obviously think me being a crazy person & then there would be no chance of getting help…

After hearing my story, the lady said “You can hide in the ladies Washroom. No man will go to look for a guy in the ladies’ washroom” To which I nodded & said thanks.

Soon after I went & hid inside a cabin inside the washrooms I head noises…It sounded like the lady was fighting with someone. Then I heard footsteps by which I could tell the person was coming inside. And i knew whoever it was came for me. By the footsteps I could tell that the person was searching for me. After a few rounds it came in front of my cabin & just stopped there. I tried to peek from down below the door & could see legs wearing shoes so I knew that it was a man. The man just stopped there in front of me Maybe he was just waiting for me to come out.
>>>
Old 01-05-2018, 10:56 PM   #18
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

Soon after the man started patrolling again & Stopped somewhere & screamed “Lady! what’s here” I could hear running footsteps now… I assumed it was the lady & the girl. “Nothing It’s just an old drainage pipe.” I heard the lady saying. After that I heard sounds by which I could tell that The guy was opening the floor panels. Soon after I heard the lady saying “Come out! He went inside…” I came out the girl said “Quickly get out before he comes back. We will handle the rest.”
I ran out of the public toilet. By now I didn’t know where I was running to. I found stairs & I climbed that. Soon after that I fainted & hit the ground.

I woke up Next morning & Found myself on the rooftop of a building. I looked down to see & found that i was still at the station Just at the rooftop of the building. I saw some Guys wearing uniforms gathering some people & asking them Questions. I could tell that they were asking about me. A voice rose from the crowd Saying “Why? Who was the person…” To which someone in the uniform said………

“He is from a reality show Called “OH! HOW I DIED…” “He is the lead actor & the show was supposed to be in a real location with real people. In between the show he started acting strange & we assume that he lost his mind. He does not know what is real anymore & believes that the things from the show is real.”

I looked down & saw some guys with cameras coming out of places……
Is It true?
Is it true what they are saying?
Am I just going Crazy?