My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature

Old 09-09-2014, 10:59 PM   #21
Pavitra

Pavitra has a reputation beyond reputePavitra has a reputation beyond reputePavitra has a reputation beyond reputePavitra has a reputation beyond reputePavitra has a reputation beyond reputePavitra has a reputation beyond reputePavitra has a reputation beyond reputePavitra has a reputation beyond reputePavitra has a reputation beyond reputePavitra has a reputation beyond reputePavitra has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

दुनिया का सबसे मधुर स्वर है किसी बच्चे की हँसी , आप चाहे कितने ही परेशान क्यों न हों , चाहे मुश्किल कैसी भी हो पर किसी बच्चे को हँसता हुआ देख के हम मुस्कुराये बिना नहीं रह सकते।

Last edited by Pavitra; 12-09-2014 at 04:21 PM. Reason: youtube link is invalid
Pavitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:37 PM   #22
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanya View Post
दुनिया का सबसे मधुर स्वर है किसी बच्चे की हँसी , आप चाहे कितने ही परेशान क्यों न हों , चाहे मुश्किल कैसी भी हो पर किसी बच्चे को हँसता हुआ देख के हम मुस्कुराये बिना नहीं रह सकते।

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjXi6X-moxE

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 03:00 PM   #23
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanya View Post
आपके कथन की सच्चाई आपके द्वारा प्रस्तुत वीडियो ने सिद्ध कर दी. बच्चे की हंसी ऐसी है जैसे एक से दूसरे, दूसरे से तीसरे तक पहुँचने वाला संक्रमण. इसका कोई मुकाबला नहीं, कोई नुक्सान नहीं. शेयर करने के लिये धन्यवाद, लावण्या जी.
Old 23-09-2014, 12:35 PM   #24
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute

iphone 6 :

Congratulations... iphone 6 launched...
The best feature of iPhone 6 is that if you hold it upside down it becomes iPhone 9.

iPhone users who've been saying, "I love my small iPhone, Android phones are too big for me," all these years... Apple just orphaned you...!!!"

Gujjus will not be affected by iPhone 6 launch... They will continue to flash their iPhone 4S and say: "iPhone Chhe"

With the launch of iPhone 6, OLX is more excited than Apple.... as people will sell old phones, car, house etc to buy iPhone.

Apple is Chinese, all iPhones look the same.

Dear Apple,
iPhone-6 Will Be Priced At 70k...
iPhone-9 Ke Saath Kya Nano Free Milegi ...??

iPhone's are like the Golmaal movie:
Every new version has the same features... but is longer than the previous one..!!!
iPhone6 costs more than the total money Harman Baweja earned from hi Bollywood career...!!!

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Old 23-09-2014, 12:37 PM   #25
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

" You and Boss! " :

When you take a long time, you're slow.
When your boss takes a long time, he's thorough.

When you don't do it, you're lazy.
When your boss doesn't do it, he's too busy.

When you make a mistake, you're an idiot.
When your boss makes a mistake, he's only human.

When you take a stand, you're being bull-headed.
When your boss does it, he's being firm.

When you are out of the office, you're wandering around.
When your boss is out of the office, he's on business.

When you have one too many drinks at a social, you're a drunken bum.
When your boss does the same, he appreciated women.

When you're on a day off sick, you're always sick.
When your boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill.

When you apply for leave, you must be going for an interview.
When your boss applies for leave, it's because he's overworked...!!!

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 23-09-2014, 12:39 PM   #26
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

" Waiting for a Train! " :

Banta is lying across the rail tracks with a bottle of Whisky and a tandoori chicken within reach.

A passerby asks, "Banta ji, why are you lying on the rail lines? A train may comee any moment and run over you."

"Precisely!" answers Banta. "I have no desire to live any longer. I want to kill myself."

"Then why have you this bottle of liquor and the tandoori chicken beside you?"

"Why not?" demands Banta. "You can't rely on trains running on time any more. You don't expect me to die of hunger and thirst, do you?"...!!!

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 23-09-2014, 12:41 PM   #27
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

" Medical Developments! " :

A Hindu, a Muslim and a Santa were discussing the marvellous achievements of their own brands of surgery.

Said the Hindu, "I know of a Vaidji who joined a severed arm with the use of Ayurvedic glue. You can't even tell where the arm had been cut."

Not to be outdone, the Muslim spoke, "A hakeem sahib has evolved a new kind of adhesive ointment. He used it on a fellow who had his head cut off. You can't tell where the neck was severed."

It was now Santa's turn.

"We have gone much further," he said thumping his chest proudly. "There was this chacha of mine who was cut into two around his navel. Our surgeon immediately slaughtered a goat and joined its rear half to my chacha's upper half. So we have our chacha as well as two litres of milk every day."...!!!

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 23-09-2014, 12:42 PM   #28
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

" Best Alternatives! " :

Apple iPhone6 in India...
Approx Rs.65k
Other options:
Bangkok Return Ticket: 21k
Stay:10k
Massage: 3k
Shopping: 14k
Savings: 17k
Come back to India and buy any Xiaomi mi3, MOTO G, Asus Zenfone 5, Micromax Nitro, Sony C, Nokia 720.
You still have 4k left for 2 bottles of Jack Daniels at Mumbai Duty Free"...!!!

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 02-10-2014, 11:06 PM   #29
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 02-10-2014, 11:08 PM   #30
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***