My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature

Old 17-08-2014, 12:26 AM   #1
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

Laughter is the Best Medicine :

The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter :

Humor is infectious. The sound of roaring laughter is far more contagious than any cough, sniffle, or sneeze. When laughter is shared, it binds people together and increases happiness and intimacy. Laughter also triggers healthy physical changes in the body. Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Last edited by Dr.Shree Vijay; 17-08-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2014, 01:01 PM   #2
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

6 Reasons Laughter is Good for You and Why We Do It,
Backed by Science :

How can something as simple as laughing be good for you? I will admit that I feel great after a good laugh. And, in a house of all males and a husband that could have been a stand up comedian if he chose that route, there are many opportunities to laugh.

But sometimes life is hard and I just don’t feel like it.

Many studies show that their are actual health benefits to the simple act of laughter. I know, sometimes it doesn’t come easy. Let’s dig into the reasons why the experts say it is worth seeking out :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Last edited by Dr.Shree Vijay; 17-08-2014 at 01:26 PM.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:14 PM   #3
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

6 Reasons Laughter is Good for You and Why We Do It,
Backed by Science :

Why Do We Laugh?

It feels good so why do we do it? Cognitive neuroscientist Scott Weems, author of Ha!: The Science of When We Laugh and Why, looked why we actually do and how it has served us well over the generations.

Weems says laughter and humor help us process conflict in our environment through the dopamine that is released in our brains when we find something funny. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that is released in our brain that makes us feel good. It releases tension, increases motivation, memory and attention and helps us process pain management.

So, the more dopamine the better! Lifehacker, one of my favorite websites, has a great article on how to increase your dopamine levels easily and naturally :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Last edited by Dr.Shree Vijay; 17-08-2014 at 01:27 PM.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #4
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

6 Reasons Laughter is Good for You and Why We Do It, Backed by Science :

How Can You Study Laughter? :

Through a series of survey and MRIs, scientists have attempted to do just just that. In order find out what makes a joke funny, a German researcher named Willibald Ruch asked subjects a series of questions about hundreds of jokes and cartoons.

Based on their answers, he grouped humor preferences into three types: “incongruity-resolution,” which involves “violating one’s expectations in novel ways;” “nonsense humor,” “which is funny only because it makes no sense;” and “sexual humor,” which is offensive or taboo.

Granted, not everyone finds the same type of humor funny, the commonality in these joke types is that they all involve dealing with surprise and resolving the ensuing cognitive dissonance.

That’s why a joke is funny the first time and usually not the second. You’re expecting it that second time around. :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 17-08-2014, 01:30 PM   #5
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

How is Laughing Good for You?? :

“I believe that if people can get more laughter in their lives, they are a lot better off,” says Steve Wilson, MA, CSP, a psychologist and laugh therapist. “They might be healthier too.”

There has not been a tremendous amount of research done on the health benefits of laughter. But everyone knows it’s good for you. You can feel it, right?

Here are some of them: :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 17-08-2014, 01:33 PM   #6
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

1.) The Release of Dopamine :

“I’ve said enough above for you to know that dopmaine, and lots of it, is a good thing. I can’t emphasize when it comes to the physical changes that occur in your brain (both good and bad) and how they effect all that we do and think.

Seek out dopamine. You’ll be glad you did :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 22-08-2014, 09:23 PM   #7
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

2.) Decreases Stress :

“Just like dopamine increases are good, there are some hormones that are bad and create stress: cortisol and epinephrine. Laughter actually decreases these and help calm your stress. These hormones also play a role in the immune system, too. They decrease it. So get rid of cortisol and epinephrine with laughter! :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 31-08-2014, 11:28 PM   #8
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

3.) Laughter Decreases Our Blood Pressure :

“They call high blood pressure “the silent killer” because most people don’t know they have it. But laughter can help decrease it, thus increasing your life span. Cool, huh? :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 18-08-2014, 01:16 PM   #9
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

Thanks for starting this thread. Hope we will have a lot of fun here and get information on the subject derived from the fields of literature and science.
Old 20-08-2014, 02:56 PM   #10
rafik
Special Member

rafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

1. College – Yaadein
2. Principal – Kabhi kabhi
4. Canteen – Kabhi albida na kahna
5. Course – Godzilla
6. Exams – Kalyug
7. Examination hall – Chamber of secret
8. Exam-time – Qayamat se Qayamat tak
9. Question paper – Paheli
10. Answer paper – Kora kagaz
11. Cheating – Aksar/chupke chupke
12. Paper out – Plan
13. Examiner – The killer
14. Last exam – Independence day
15. Paper correction – Andha kanoon
16. Marks – Assambhav
17. Result – Murder
18. Pass – Ajjuba/ Chamatkar
19. Fail – Devdas
20. Supplementary – Aakhri raasta
21. Vacation – Waah life ho to aisi

Disclaimer......!
"The Forum has given me all the entries are not my personal opinion .....! Copy and paste all of the amazing ..."
rafik is offline   Reply With Quote