My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Entertainment > Film World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 11-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
Rupali

Rupali is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up My Name is Khan Movie Review and discussion

Hi guys,

So the king khan is going to be back in big screen. My Name Is Khan, the movie is already into profits before release. It has happened for the first time in the Bollywood history that a movie has recovered the cost before release. So exciting movie. Watch out and post your comments and review.

Here is the review:

MY NAME IS KHAN IS A STORY OF Rizvan Khan, a Muslim man from India, moves to San Francisco and lives with his brother and sister-in-law. Rizvan, who has Aspergers, falls in love with Mandira.

Despite protests from his family they get married and start a small business together. They are happy until September 11, 2001 when attitudes towards Muslims undergo a sea-change.

When tragedy strikes, Mandira is devastated and they split. Rizvan is confused and very upset that the love of his life has left him. To win her back, he embarks on a touching and inspiring journey across America.

‘My Name is Khan’ is the triumphant story of an unconventional hero overcoming obstacles to regain the love of his life.

MNIK IS INSPIRED FROM MOVIES LIKE KHUDA KE LIYE(PAKISTANI) AND NEWYORK(INDIAN) AND DELIVERS NOTHING NEW/EXCITING TO AUDIANCES,BUT IT IS ANOTHER CONSPIRACY STORY AGAINST MUSLIMS.

IT IS GOING TO BE 1 OF BEST FAILURE MOVIES OF 2010 IN BOLLYWOOD AS AUDIANCES ARE NOW TOO TIRED TO WATCH STORIES RELATED TO 9/11 FAKE STORIES.

BUT MNIK WILL DO SOME GOOD BUSINESS BECAUSE OF STAR CAST LIKE SHAHRUKH AND
KAJOL,AND DUE TO NEW MARKETING STRATEGY TO PROMOTE MNIK THROUGH KARAN JOHAR/SHAHRUKH KHAN AND SHIV SENA'S STORIES.

THEY ALL KNOW THE HUMAN PHSYCHOLOGY WHEN PEOPLE COME TO KNOW THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ANY THING THEY WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT IS TRUTH?SAME STRATEGY IS BEING APPLIED HERE,SRK KNOW PEOLE WILL DON'T LIKE MOVIE SO HE WITH SHIV SENA HAS CREATED THESE FAKE STORIES THAT THEATERS WILL BE ATTACKED BECAUSE NOW PEOPLE WILL WATCH IT AT LEAST ONCE TO KNOW ACTUAL FACT AND IN THIS WAY THE MOVIE WILL MAKE PROFITS 4 PRODUCERS.

SO IT IS KINDELY REQUESTED NOT TO FOLLOW THESE FAKE STORIES AND WATCH MNIK LIKE OTHER MOVIES,IF IT IS GOOD THAN IT WILL BE GOOD OTHERWISE NOT.
Rupali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
abhishek

abhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really nice
Thumbs up

I don't care of any negative review. I am going to watch this movie of King Khan..

Shahrukh rocks..
Old 11-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #3
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek View Post
I don't care of any negative review. I am going to watch this movie of King Khan..

Shahrukh rocks..
Yeah shahrukh rocks... Waiting for a nice review of the movie though. Why does everyone think its about 9/11? I guess though US security department haven't moved on from that. Remember, the same thing happened with Shahrukh in real life too, only a few months ago, just because his name sounded like a terrorist.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #4
smashingatul

smashingatul is on a distinguished road
Default 'fatwa' against MNIK

Coinciding with his troubles with the Shiv Sena, Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan now courts problems on another front, with a Muslim cleric issuing a fatwa Friday seeking a boycott of his latest film 'My Name is Khan'.

Syed Noor-ur-Rehman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan Mosque in Kolkata, issued the edict against Shah Rukh for endorsing the products of a company owned by Ashok Todi - the father-in-law of graphic designer Rizwanur Rahman, who died under mysterious circumstances barely a month after marrying Todi's daughter Priyanka.

'He has lots of money. Why is he becoming the brand ambassador of a company owned by such a controversial man? I am issuing a fatwa to all Hindus and Muslims to boycott the movie,' Barkati said at a media meet here.

The death of Rizwanur, whose body was found Sep 21, 2007 along the railway tracks at Patipukur near the city's suburb of Dum Dum, sparked outrage following allegations that Todi had influenced several police officers to bring pressure on the youth to opt out of the marriage.

Several police officers, including the city police commissioner, were later removed from their posts for their alleged role in Rizwanur's death. Todi, two of his relatives and four senior city police officers were among those later charge sheeted for allegedly abetting Rizwan's suicide.
smashingatul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #5
brajesh

brajesh is on a distinguished road

Apna King Khan ka time sahi nahi chal raha hai ..
brajesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 05:52 AM   #6
raju
Diligent Member

raju has a spectacular aura aboutraju has a spectacular aura about
Cool

According to The Hindu newspaper, My Name is Khan off to a flying start. Mumbaikars defy Shiv Sena, throng theatres to watch this new movie of Shah Rukh Khan..
raju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #7
Tony

Tony is on a distinguished road
Cool

My Name Is Khan may well create a stampede at the box office in International markets going by the demand for prints across all International markets.

The film is looking to release on over 550 prints. My Name Is Khan is looking at a 200 print release in North America and also a humungous 200 plus prints in Europe. Normally Europe has around 75 prints for a big release with 50 going to United Kingdom and around 25 for rest of Europe.

My Name Is Khan due to the craze of Shahrukh Khan in Europe will have 100 prints in United Kingdom alone and over 100 in the rest of Europe. The film is in huge demand in Germany and Poland.

The gulf region is expected to see a 50 print release while Australia is around 30 prints. My Name Is Khan has the potential to become the first film to cross the 100 crore mark from international markets if it lives up to the enormous hype it has created in Overseas markets.

for Shahrukh.. the king khan..
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote