My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Entertainment > Film World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

View Poll Results: Did you find this information useful??
Yes 9 100.00%
No 0 0%
Somewhat 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future
Default How to book movie tickets online?

Hey guys today I was looking to book movie tickets online and found out a lot of good sites. So I thought I should share this information with everyone. Now, no more standing in queue for half an hour before the show.

Best sites to book tickets:-

PVR Cinemas - PVR cinemas tickets only. But you can get a lot of offers there. Don't forget to register if you watch a lots of movies in PVR. You can also earn a few reward points which you can use to buy movie tickets and other stuff on their website. Also, seat selection is available.

Inox Movies - To book Inox theater tickets. They also offer a few offers. Seat selection is also available.

Book My Show - You can book tickets for a lot of other cinemas and Inox too. They are adding support for PVR cinemas too. Although, seat selection doesn't work a few times, and there is no option of reward points or offers. But finding out cheapest tickets here is easy. Also, you can see reviews, casts, and other information about the movie too, so that you can figure out if the movie is really worth spending the money and time.

iTicket - Same as BookMyShow site, but offers a lot more cinema hall tickets. So, in case you are planning to watch a movie in Balcony of an old theater instead of some multiplex, this is a better option.

If you guys find any other good website, make sure to reply.
Old 16-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #2
abhishek

abhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really nice

You can also try

http://www.ghoomo.com/
http://www.movieonline.in/
http://www.kyazoonga.com/
Old 16-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #3
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future

Thanks for such a great find. Will try these sites next time I book tickets.
Old 16-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
sony

sony has a spectacular aura aboutsony has a spectacular aura about

Why going online.. black mein kharido yaar. 1 ka 2.. kya bolta ..
sony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 11:41 PM   #5
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jab 2 ka 1 dena pade to ek ka do kaun dega.