My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > Young World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 11-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu
Default Jobs

Coal India Limited a Government of India Undertaking has announced for recruitment to the posts of Management Trainee. Coal India Limited will recruit 1080 Management Trainee in Mining, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Finance & Accounts, Geophysics, Marketing, Rajbhasa, Material Management, HR & Personnel Mechanical Engineering disciplines. Candidates looking for the career opportunity with Coal India Limited as Management Trainee they now have opportunity to apply against the current vacancy of Management Trainee (MT).

Management Trainee

No. of Posts : 1080

Discipline wise vacancy : Mining-319, Geophysics-6, Finance & Accounts -133, Industrial Engineering-9, Electronics & Telecommunication-7, Systems -10, Geology-31, Environment-13, Electrical-159, Civil-50, Personnel & HR -136, Sales & Marketing – 19, Chemical/ Mineral-20, Mechanical-145, Materials Management-17, Rajbhasha (Hindi) -6

Grade : E2

Pay Scale : Rs. 20600 – 46500/-

Age Limit : 30 Years

Start Date of Online Application : 09 May 2011

Last Date for Online Application : 04 June 2011

Coal India Limited Website : www.coalinida.in

Coal India Ltd Advertisement & Online Application : https://www.coalindia.in/Career/(S(h...ntOpening.aspx

Those who wish to apply for the above posts of Management Trainee in Coal India Limited they will be required to register at the Coal India Limited Website with their email Id. If you are not yet registered then you can Register now at Coal India Limited Website. If you are already a registered member with Coal India Limited website then you can Login now and apply online for the post of Management Trainee.

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jobs

United Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment 2011 : Manager & Security Officer

United Bank of India, a leading public sector bank owned by Government of India has advertised for recruitment to the posts of Deputy General Manager, Manager and Security Officer. Those who are looking for the career opportunity in Banking Sector they have the chance to apply against the managerial posts in United Bank of India. Candidates desirous of making career with Government Bank can join at different level in United Bank of India. For details of advertisement, application form and instructions you can visit the official website of United Bank of India for further details.

Deputy General Manager (Risk/ Marketing & New Initiative/ Treasury/ Forex)

No. of Posts : 04

Grade : SMGS-IV

Manager (Law)

No. of Posts : 25

Grade : MMGS-II

Security Officer

No. of Posts : 15

Grade : JMG-I

Last Date : 16 May 2011

Those who are looking for the details of advertisement and instruction for the Posts of DGM, Security Officer & Manager (Law) in United Bank of India they can download the application form and advertisement from the United Bank website (UBI).

United Bank of India Website : http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/

United Bank of India Recruitment : http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/Eng...cruitment.aspx

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #3
dipu
VIP Member

ITBP Head Constable (Telecommunication) & Constable (Telecommunication) Recruitment 2011

Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has advertised for filling up 609 posts of Head Constable (Telecommunication) and 86 posts of Constable (Communication). Candidates looking for the jobs opportunity with Indo Tibetan Border Police as Head Constable (HC) or Constable (CT) now can apply against the current vacancy advertised by ITBP.

Head Constable (Telecommunication)

No. of posts : 609

Age Limit : 18 – 25 Years

Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-, Grade Pay – Rs. 2400/-

Constable (Telecommunication)

No. of posts : 86

Age Limit : 18 – 23 Years

Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-, Grade Pay – Rs. 2000/-

Last Date : 10 June 2011

ITBP Website : www.itbpolice.nic.in or www.itbp.gov.in

Those who wants to apply against the posts of Head Constable (Telecommunication) & Constable (Telecom) they can visit the ITBP website for downloading the advertisement details and application form.

Old 20-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #4
dipu
VIP Member

देना बैंक का रिजल्ट
po

Click this link
http://www.denabank.com/viewsection.jsp?lang=0&id=0,48

Old 20-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #5
prashant
Diligent Member

prashant is a jewel in the roughprashant is a jewel in the roughprashant is a jewel in the roughprashant is a jewel in the rough

बढियाँ सूत्र है
आगे भी जानकारी देते रहिएगा/
prashant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #6
dipu
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant View Post
बढियाँ सूत्र है
आगे भी जानकारी देते रहिएगा/
जी जरुर ........................................

Old 21-05-2011, 04:36 PM   #7
dipu
VIP Member

SBI Recruitment 2011 – 1000 Probationary Officer Vacancy
State Bank of India the largest bank of India owned by Government of India has announced for recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officer. Online Application are invited for the post of Probationary Officer and no other mode of application will be entertained. Candidates desirous of applying against the current P.O. vacancy in SBI can download the advertisement and instructions from the official website.
Probationary Officer
No. of Posts : 1000 (One Thousand)
Education Qualification : Graduation
Pay Scale : Rs. 14500 – 25700/-
Age Limit : 21 – 30 years
Last Date for Online Application : 09 June 2011
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written test, group discussion and interview. Written Test will be held at various cities across the country.
State Bank of India (SBI) Website : www.sbi.co.in
Advertisement
Fee Challan Voucher
Online Application : http://registration.sifyitest.com/sbipomay11/
Admit Card for the Probationary Officers are uploaded on the Bank website. Applicants can download the admit card in case of non receipt of hall ticket approximately one week prior to examination date.

Old 21-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #8
dipu
VIP Member

Manager Jobs in Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India a leading public sector bank established in 1911 has invited the application for recruitment to managerial posts at different level. Those who wish to make career in Banking Sector they can apply against the current vacancy. Details of vacancy and instructions for applying can be downloaded from the official website of Central Bank of India.
Vice President / Assistant Vice President – 05 posts
  • Corporate Advisory Services
  • Loan Syndication Service
  • Trustee Service
  • Compliance – Trustee Service
  • Equity Capital Market
Manager – 04 Posts
  • Equity Capital Market
  • Corporate Advisory Service
Deputy Manager – 05 posts
  • Trustee / Custodial Services
  • Administration
Administrative Officer – 03 posts
Executive Secretarial Functions
Candidates seeking for the jobs information from banking sector can visit the official website for downloading the bank jobs details in Centbank.
Advertisement : https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in...s=1&menu_id=17
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form : 04 June 2011

Old 21-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #9
dipu
VIP Member

BSNL Recruitment 2011 : 177 TTA vacancy in Bihar Circle
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has invited the application for recruitment to the posts of Telecom Technical Assistant (TTAs). Candidates possessing 3 years engineering diploma in requisite discipline can apply against the current jobs openings in Bihar.
Telecom Technical Assistant (TTAs)
No. of Posts : 171
Education Qualification : Three Year Diploma in Radio Engineering/ Telecom Engineering/ Instrument Technology/ Electronics Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or MSc Electronics
Age Limit : 18 – 27 years
Pay Scale : Rs. 13600-25420/-
Last Date : 15 June 2011
Interested candidates who wants to make career with BSNL as TTA can apply against the current vacancy in Bihar Circle. You can visit the link given below for detailed advertisement and application form.
BSNL Website : www.bsnl.co.in
Advertisement : http://210.212.17.241/news/tta%20final.doc

Old 22-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #10
dipu
VIP Member

BFUHS Recruitment 2011
Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS) has invited the application for recruitment to the faculty positions in various disciplines. Those who are looking for the Medical Faculty jobs in state of Punjab they can apply against the current vacancy in BFUHS Faridkot.
Professor
No. of Posts : 03
Associate Professor
No. of Posts : 23
Assistant Professor
No. of Posts : 31
Last Date : 10 June 2011
Interested candidates who wish to apply against the current vacancy in BFUHS Fardikot they can visit the official website for details of advertisement and application form.
Baba Farid University of Health Science Website : www.bfuhs.ac.in
Advertisement : http://www.bfuhs.ac.in/careers/Adv2_11/adv.htm