My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 04-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #711
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays
Default Re: Humour Unlimited by Anjaan

Old 04-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #712
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #713
abhisays
Administrator

Old 04-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #714
abhisays
Administrator

Old 05-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #715
ndhebar
Special Member

ndhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ndhebar

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisays View Post
Old stuff but good humer
ndhebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:38 PM   #716
abhisays
Administrator

While hair cutting, official Barber asked Kapil Sibal: “What’s this Swiss Bank issue?” Kapil Sibal shouted: “You! Are you cutting my hair or making inquiry?” Barber: “Sorry Sir, I just asked.” Next day, while cutting the hair, he asked Pranab Mukherjee: “Sir, what’s this Black money issue?” Pranab shouted: “Why did you ask me this question?” Barber: “Sorry Sir, just asked you.” Next day, CBI interrogated the Barber, “Are you an agent of Baba Ramdev?” Barber: “No, Sir.” CBI: “Are you the agent of Anna?” Barber: “No, Sir.” CBI: “Then while cutting the hair, why did you ask Congress Ministers about Swiss Bank and Black money issues?” Barber: “Sir, I do not know why, but when I ask about Swiss Bank or Black money, Congress Ministers’ hairs stand up straight and that helps me to cut the hair easily. That’s why I keep asking.”
Old 13-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #717
ndhebar
Special Member

ndhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ndhebar

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisays View Post
While hair cutting, official Barber asked Kapil Sibal: “What’s this Swiss Bank issue?” Kapil Sibal shouted: “You! Are you cutting my hair or making inquiry?” Barber: “Sorry Sir, I just asked.” Next day, while cutting the hair, he asked Pranab Mukherjee: “Sir, what’s this Black money issue?” Pranab shouted: “Why did you ask me this question?” Barber: “Sorry Sir, just asked you.” Next day, CBI interrogated the Barber, “Are you an agent of Baba Ramdev?” Barber: “No, Sir.” CBI: “Are you the agent of Anna?” Barber: “No, Sir.” CBI: “Then while cutting the hair, why did you ask Congress Ministers about Swiss Bank and Black money issues?” Barber: “Sir, I do not know why, but when I ask about Swiss Bank or Black money, Congress Ministers’ hairs stand up straight and that helps me to cut the hair easily. That’s why I keep asking.”
amazing.........
funny stuff
ndhebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #718
abhisays
Administrator

Wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her Bedroom
From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two
She reaches for a Baseball Bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink
As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine

"Hi Darling", he says
"Your parents have come to visit us, so l let them stay in our bedroom. Hope you have said Hello.X_X =))
Old 30-05-2012, 08:07 AM   #719
abhisays
Administrator

Enginering and Medical college principal/dean argued that their students are Fearless . . .

Medical college’s principal/dean called his 2 students and told them to jump in the SEA full of sharks. .

They jumped . . .
The principal said ” see da guts ”

Engineering college’s principal called 2 students and told them to jump . . .

They said," Pagal hai kyaaa BUDHHAY! ”

The principal said ‘’see da guts”..
Old 30-05-2012, 08:12 AM   #720
abhisays
Administrator

‎7 facts about Woman:

1. Most important thing for woman is FINANCIAL SECURITY!

2. Although this is important, they still go out & buy expensive clothes!

3. Although they always buy expensive clothes, they think they have nothing to wear in occasions!

4. Although they never have anything to wear, they always dress beautifully!

5. Although they always dress beautifully, they are never satisfied!

6. Although they are never satisfied, they still expect men to compliment them!

7. Although they expect men to compliment them, when they do, they don't believe them!