My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature

Old 31-08-2014, 11:28 PM   #11
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

Laughter is the Best Medicine :

6 Reasons Laughter is Good for You and Why We Do It, Backed by Science :

3.) Laughter Decreases Our Blood Pressure :

“They call high blood pressure “the silent killer” because most people don’t know they have it. But laughter can help decrease it, thus increasing your life span. Cool, huh? :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:53 PM   #12
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

Very very interesting. We are waiting for the remaining installments, Dr. Shree Vijay ji.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:51 PM   #13
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajnish manga View Post
Very very interesting. We are waiting for the remaining installments, Dr. Shree Vijay ji.

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Old 04-09-2014, 06:59 PM   #14
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

4.) We change physiologically when we laugh :

“We work out muscles in our face and our abdomen. A mini workout! Again, dopamine, as well as other positive neurotransmitters, play a key role in this :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 08-09-2014, 05:07 PM   #15
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

5.) It Boosts Our Immune System :

“Want to get sick less often? Laugh!

Some studies have shown that the ability to use humor may raise the level of infection-fighting antibodies in the body and boost the levels of immune cells, as well.

I’ve written about Norman Cousins before.In that post I also wrote about the benefits of laughter and how it healed him of not one, but two life-threatening illnesses. It is so incredibly important! Dr. Cousins has given me so much hope during dark times. But it was really his groundbreaking work in Anatomy of an Illness: As Perceived by the Patient where he demonstrates how laughter can cure the uncurable.

There is a whole field of study dedicated to this very issue: psychoneuroimmunology.

Don’t take my word or it, Google it! :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Last edited by Dr.Shree Vijay; 08-09-2014 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:29 AM   #16
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

6.) Laughter Boosts Your Heart Rate :

“One pioneer in laughter research, William Fry, claimed it took ten minutes on a rowing machine for his heart rate to reach the level it would after just one minute of hearty laughter. Increasing your heart rate from exercise (which laughter is!) is good for you!

Laughter is good for you, is cheaper than therapy, and doesn’t have all the nasty side effects psychiatric drugs do! (However, in certain circumstances I am a big advocate for therapy and psychiatric medication to get you through some rough patches you can’t seem to overcome on your own.)

Honestly, I could list a hundred reasons why laughter is good for you but I’ll leave that up to you. If you need more laughter in your life, seek it out. It’s something you’ll never regret you did!

Oh, and one side note: people on their death beds say they wish they had laughed more. Don’t be that person !! :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 09-09-2014, 11:40 AM   #17
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

To end this post and share in the joy of laughter, here is my absolute favorite clip of all time that keeps me laughing over and over again :

यूट्यूब यूजर्स के सौजन्य से :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 09-09-2014, 11:49 AM   #18
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Last edited by Dr.Shree Vijay; 09-09-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:54 AM   #19
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Attached Images
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered. Registering is quick and easy

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 09-09-2014, 07:29 PM   #20
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

What is so special about laughter?

Laughter actually changes the physiology of your body so that you start to feel happier. When you make eye contact with someone and you are both willing to laugh, the laughter is multiplied. One interesting thing is because the body doesn’t know the difference between fake and genuine laughter, as long as you are willing to laugh you will experience the same health benefits and the laughter will become genuine Laughter Yoga started in a park in Mumbai in 1995 by Dr. Madan Kataria with just 5 participants, and now there are over 6,000 laughter clubs in 60 different countries – showing the willingness of the world to laugh together.