My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Miscellaneous > Tech Talks

Old 06-02-2014, 05:51 PM   #11
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Mobile Tips and tricks :.........

Mobile Tips and tricks :.........

5 Important Tricks :

((5))

Be careful while using your mobile phone

When you try to call someone through mobile phone,don't put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers. Because directly after dialling, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signalling power, which is: 2 watts = 33dbi, Plz Be Careful, Message as received (Save your brain) Please use left ear while using cell (mobile), because if you use the right one it will affect brain directly. This is a true fact from Apollo medical team.

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:48 PM   #12
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mobile Tips and tricks :.........

मोबाइल फोन से सम्बंधित इतनी काम की सूचनाएं देने के लिये धन्यवाद.

Old 10-02-2014, 09:41 PM   #13
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute

NOKIA MOBILE TIPS AND TRICKS :.........

NOKIA MOBILE TIPS AND TRICHOW TO DISPLAY THE HIDDEN SETTINGS OF NOKIA MOBILES? :

Today tip is about the secret codes of nokia mobile phones
and will work on most of the latest nokia mobile sets. You can display the hidden information of mobile sets and troubleshoot the routine problems using these codes.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Old 10-02-2014, 09:45 PM   #14
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

NOKIA MOBILE TIPS AND TRICHOW TO DISPLAY THE HIDDEN SETTINGS OF NOKIA MOBILES? :

Follow the list of latest nokia codes list:

Code Action

*#7780# To restore the factory settings of mobile set

*#3283# To verify the set Manufacturing date

*#746025625# To stop the sim clock

*#67705646# Use to delete the operator logo

*#73# Use to reset game scores and phone timers

*#0000# Use to display the mobile software version

*#06# To display the IMEI Number of the Mobile........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 10-02-2014, 09:47 PM   #15
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Code Action

*#92702689# To display the mobile warranty related settings

*#7760# To display the Production serial number

*#bta0# Use to display Bluetooth MAC address

*#9999# Use to display the mobile software version

*#2640# To display the mobile security code

*#7328748263373738# Apply to resets the set default security code

*#43# To verify the call waiting status........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 10-02-2014, 09:49 PM   #16
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Code Action

*#2820# To verify the Bluetooth information

*#7370# To format the mobile phone memory

*#delset# To delete the GPRS AND EMAIL settings

#pw+1234567890+1# To display the lock status of mobile set

#pw+1234567890+4# To display the lock status of your SIM........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 22-02-2014, 03:40 PM   #17
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

LAVA MOBILE TIPS AND TRICKS :.........

Lava Mobile Tips and Tricks Secret Codes :

Follow the list of Lava Mobile codes list:

Code Action

*#110*01# Engineering Mode

*#987# factory Mode

*#987*99# Restore Factory Settings

*#900# Software Version

*#800# Software Version

*#369# Change LCD Contrast:

To Enable COM Port: *#110*01# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS Config -> UART1/115200

lava mobile default security code

I sharing with you one of most important lava mobile default security code, Its give there company so always remember theses code and you can also save it, For future use than you can use it any time

Some Default User Codes here: 1122, 3344, 1234, 5678

Finally if you like this article please and give us a minute for say thanks, Keep visit our blogger for more phones working tutorial and many awesome tricks of any phone. Thanks . . . . .

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Last edited by Dr.Shree Vijay; 22-02-2014 at 03:44 PM.
Old 23-02-2014, 12:10 AM   #18
Arvind Shah

Arvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to beholdArvind Shah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mobile Tips and tricks :.........

बहुत ही उपयोगी जानकारीयों का संग्रह !!
Arvind Shah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 11:27 AM   #19
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind shah View Post
बहुत ही उपयोगी जानकारीयों का संग्रह !!

प्रिय अरविन्द जी सूत्र पर प्रतिक्रिया के लिए आपका हार्दिक धन्यवाद.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 20-03-2014, 06:48 PM   #20
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

How to Call Without Balance : फ्री में कॉल करने का आसान तरीका :.........

Call in Zero Balance :

आज मोबाइल फोन हर किसी की जिंदगी का एक अहम हिस्सा बन चुका है. आज भारत में एक बिजनेसमैन से लेकर दूधवाले तक के पास मोबाइल फोन होता है. लेकिन कई बार ऐसा होता है मोबाइल होने के बाद भी हम दुनिया से कटे रहते हैं वजह होती है बैलेंस. मोबाइल फोन में बैलेंस का जरूरत के समय खत्म हो जाना आज सबसे बड़ी परेशानी वाला समय हो गया है. लेकिन कई ऐसे ट्रिक एंड टिप्स हैं जिसके द्वारा आप बैलेंस खत्म होने के बाद भी अपनी बातों को चालू रख सकते हैं. . . . . .

कई बार ऐसा होता है कि आपको कहीं इमरजेंसी कॉल करना हो और तभी आपके मोबाइल से बैलेंस खत्म हो जाए. साथ ही मोबाइल को रिचार्ज करने की सुविधा भी आस-पास न हो. ऐसे समय में हमें अपना मोबाइल फोन बेकार लगने लगेता है. लेकिन आपको परेशान होने की जरूरत नहीं है. मोबाइल बैलेंस खत्म होने पर निम्न तरीके अपनाकर आप जीरो बैलेंस में कॉल या एसएमएस कर सकेंगे. तो आइए जानते है क्या हैं यह तरीके और कैसे करते हैं इन्हें इस्तेमाल :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***