My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > India & World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 06-07-2011, 06:58 AM   #21
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

Nitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2010 की महत्वपूर्ण घटना चित्र की मदद से...

22. A policeman kicks the gate of a garment factory as they suspect protesters are hiding inside during a riot in Dhaka April 28, 2010. Several hundreds of garment workers blocked the street and clashed with police demanding overtime wages and incremental increase of minimum wages to 5000 takas ($73), police said. The worker's current salary is less than 1,700 takas ($25) per month. REUTERS/Andrew Biraj

Support Anna Hazare fight against corruption...

Notice:->All the stuff which are posted by me not my own property.These are collecting from another sites or forums.
Nitikesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #22
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

Nitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to behold

23. Greek riot policemen rest in front of graffiti written on the wall of a bank during violent demonstrations over austerity measures in Athens, May 5, 2010. Greece faced a day of violent protests and a nationwide strike by civil servants outraged by the announcement of draconian austeristy measures. REUTERS/Yiorgos Karahalis

Notice:->All the stuff which are posted by me not my own property.These are collecting from another sites or forums.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:00 AM   #23
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

24. Army soldiers and riot policemen fire towards anti-government 'red shirt' protesters who planned a road block along a highway in the outskirts of Bangkok on April 28, 2010. Thai troops fired in the air and shot rubber bullets in a chaotic clash with anti-government protesters on a highway in Bangkok's suburbs on Wednesday that wounded at least 16 people and possibly killed one soldier. REUTERS/Adrees Latif

Old 06-07-2011, 07:00 AM   #24
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

25. Britain's Queen Elizabeth leaves Buckingham Palace in a horse drawn carriage to attend the State Opening of Parliament, London May 25, 2010. Political reforms, including a switch to fixed-term parliaments and cutting the number of members of parliament, are likely to form part of the coalition's first legislative program due to be announced by the Queen at the state opening of parliament on Tuesday. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett