My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > India & World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 06-07-2011, 06:36 AM   #1
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

Nitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to behold
Smile 2010 की महत्वपूर्ण घटना चित्र की मदद से...

01. The space shuttle Endeavour is silhouetted against the backdrop of Earth's horizon prior to docking with the International Space Station in this picture taken by an Expedition 22 crew member on February 9, 2010 and released by NASA February 12, 2010. REUTERS/NASA/Handout

Support Anna Hazare fight against corruption...

Notice:->All the stuff which are posted by me not my own property.These are collecting from another sites or forums.
Nitikesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:36 AM   #2
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

Nitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2010 की महत्वपूर्ण घटना चित्र की मदद से...

02. Rescuers evacuate injured people after two trains which crashed head-on in Buizingen, near Halle February 15, 2010 killing at least 20 people, according to officials and Belgian broadcaster VRT. REUTERS/Thierry Roge

Notice:->All the stuff which are posted by me not my own property.These are collecting from another sites or forums.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:37 AM   #3
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

03. A young girl stands with other mourners as the hearses carrying the coffins of five British soldiers are driven through the streets of Wootton Bassett, in southern England February 18, 2010. Lance Sergeant Dave Greenhalgh, L/Cpl Darren Hicks, Kingsman Sean Dawson, Rifleman Mark Marshall and Sapper Guy Mellors were killed in separate incidents in Afghanistan's Helmand province earlier in February. REUTERS/Kieran Doherty

Old 06-07-2011, 06:38 AM   #4
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

04. Graves are seen through the window of an abandoned cemetery care-taker's hut in Cape Town's Khayelitsha township February 27, 2010. Many of those buried in the cemetery died from AIDS or related complications such as tuberculosis (TB). Some 5.7 million people live with HIV/AIDS in South Africa, more per capita than any other country - while 33 million people live with the disease worldwide. Despite having the world's highest number of people receiving antiretroviral therapy -- about 850,000 -- there are millions more who cannot access the life-saving drugs they need, either because they are too expensive or simply not available. This leads to more than 350,000 HIV related deaths each year in the country. REUTERS/Finbarr O'Reilly

Old 06-07-2011, 06:40 AM   #5
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

Smile Re: 2010 की महत्वपूर्ण घटना चित्र की मदद से...

06. A woman looks out the window of her one-room hut at a squatter camp for poor white South Africans at Coronation Park in Krugersdorp, March 9, 2010. A shift in racial hiring practices and the recent global economic crisis means many white South Africans have fallen on hard times. Researchers now estimate some 450,000 whites, of a total white population of 4.5 million, live below the poverty line and 100,000 are struggling just to survive in places such as Coronation Park, a former caravan camp currently home to more than 400 white squatters. Picture taken March 9, 2010. To match feature SAFRICA-WHITES/ REUTERS/Finbarr O'Reilly
Attached Images
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered. Registering is quick and easy
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered. Registering is quick and easy

Old 06-07-2011, 06:41 AM   #6
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

07. Somali government soldiers fire on Hezbol Islam insurgents in the capital Mogadishu, March 23,2010. REUTERS/Mowliid Abdi

Old 06-07-2011, 06:42 AM   #7
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

08. Protesters try to take a rocket propelled grenade (RPG) from a riot policeman during clashes in Bishkek April 7, 2010. At least 17 people were killed and 142 injured in clashes between riot police and opposition protesters in the capital of Kyrgyzstan on Wednesday, the Kyrgyz Kabar news agency said. REUTERS/Vladimir Pirogov

Old 06-07-2011, 06:43 AM   #8
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

09. Dzhennet Abdurakhmanova (L), suspected of blowing herself up in suicide attacks in the Moscow metro, and her late husband Umalat Magomedov, a prominent insurgent killed by Russian forces, pose with weapons in this undated file photo. Abdurakhmanova,17-year-old widow of Magomedov, an Islamist militant from the North Caucasus, is suspected of blowing herself up in suicide attacks that killed 40 people on the Moscow metro, a Russian law enforcement official said. REUTERS/NewsTeam/Handout

Old 06-07-2011, 06:43 AM   #9
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

10. Villagers from Dadinga tribe fight for food after World Food Program (WFP) staff distributed food supplies in the village of Lauro in Budy county in Eastern Equatoria State, south Sudan, April 2, 2010. REUTERS/Goran Tomasevic

Old 06-07-2011, 06:47 AM   #10
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

Smile Re: 2010 की महत्वपूर्ण घटना चित्र की मदद से...

11. Passengers are reflected in a departure board that shows all flights cancelled at Schoenefeld airport outside Berlin April 18, 2010. Two German airlines on Sunday criticised aviation authorities for not taking more account of test flights carried out to assess the safety of flying through a volcanic ash cloud hovering over Europe. REUTERS/Thomas Peter
Attached Images