My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > India & World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 06-07-2011, 06:49 AM   #11
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

Nitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2010 की महत्वपूर्ण घटना चित्र की मदद से...

12. A girl rests on a couch amid ruins in the earthquake-hit Gyegu town in Yushu County, Qinghai province April 18, 2010. The official death toll from last week's earthquake in Yushu county, Qinghai province, has risen to 1,706, the Xinhua news agency said on Sunday. Picture taken April 18, 2010. REUTERS/Stringer

Support Anna Hazare fight against corruption...

Notice:->All the stuff which are posted by me not my own property.These are collecting from another sites or forums.
Nitikesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:49 AM   #12
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

Nitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to beholdNitikesh is a splendid one to behold

13. An armoured vehicle from the Centurion Company, 2-1 Infantry Battalion, 5/2 Stryker Brigade Combat Team is framed by a bolt of lightning during a storm at Combat Outpost Terminator in Maiwand District, Kandahar Province April 19, 2010. REUTERS/Tim Wimborne

Notice:->All the stuff which are posted by me not my own property.These are collecting from another sites or forums.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:50 AM   #13
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

14. Tea Party activists attend a rally in the New York City suburb of New City, New York April 15, 2010. April 15 is the deadline for filing tax returns in the U.S. REUTERS/Mike Segar

Old 06-07-2011, 06:50 AM   #14
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

15. Farmer Thorarinn Olafsson tries to lure his horse back to the stable as a cloud of black ash looms overhead in Drangshlid 2 at Eyjafjoll April 17, 2010. An Icelandic volcano that is spewing ash into the air and wreaking havoc on flights across Europe appeared to be easing up on Saturday but could continue to erupt for days or even months to come, officials said. REUTERS/Ingolfur Juliusson

Old 06-07-2011, 06:53 AM   #15
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

Smile Re: 2010 की महत्वपूर्ण घटना चित्र की मदद से...

16. Lightning streaks across the sky as lava flows from a volcano in Eyjafjallajokul April 17, 2010. An Icelandic volcano that is spewing ash into the air and wreaking havoc on flights across Europe appeared to be easing up on Saturday but could continue to erupt for days or even months to come, officials said. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Attached Images
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered. Registering is quick and easy
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered. Registering is quick and easy

Old 06-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #16
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

17. Policemen try to escape a fire from a petrol bomb during riots at a May Day rally in Athens May 1, 2010. REUTERS/John Kolesidis

Old 06-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #17
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

18. A fan looks down from the balcony during the 2010 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall in New York April 22, 2010. REUTERS/Jessica Rinaldi

Old 06-07-2011, 06:55 AM   #18
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

19. The Northern Lights are seen above the ash plume of Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull volcano in the evening April 22, 2010. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson

Old 06-07-2011, 06:55 AM   #19
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

20. Russian villager reacts during a clash with police in central Moscow April 23, 2010. A group of villagers demand the return of their land which they said had been misappropriated by local officials. REUTERS/ Mariya Turchenkova

Old 06-07-2011, 06:58 AM   #20
Nitikesh
Diligent Member

Smile Re: 2010 की महत्वपूर्ण घटना चित्र की मदद से...

21. The slain body of a drug hitman is seen among branches after an operation by Mexican soldiers at a ranch near the municipality of Sabinas Hidalgo, some 100 km away from Monterrey April 27, 2010. The army freed sixteen people, including a woman and her son during an operation at a ranch used by hitmen as a safe house, according to local media. The army also seized machineguns, guns, ammunition, four trucks and some 2 tons of marijuana. Two gunmen died during the operation. REUTERS/Tomas Bravo
Attached Images