My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Hindi Forum > Member's Area

Old 07-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #1
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future
Default Inviting Designs for the myhindiforum logo!

अगर आप को चित्रकारी करना पसंद है, तो आपको एक और जरिया है, अपनी कला को दिखने का! हम अब से हर त्यौहार पर अपने लोगो को नया रूप देंगे, ठीक गूगल जैसे!

इस बार के लिए, आपको क्रिसमस से सम्भंदित लोगो बनाना है! आप अपने द्वारा बनाये हुए लोगो को यहाँ पोस्ट कर सकते है २४ दिसम्बर से पहले! और अगर आप का लोगो सबसे ज्यादा पसंद किया गया तो न सिर्फ आपका लोगो हम उपयोग करेंगे, बल्कि आपको उसका पूरा क्रेडिट भी दिया जायेगा! तो देर किस बात की, रंग डालिए इस फोरम को अपने रंगों से!
Old 07-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
ABHAY
Exclusive Member

ABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud of
Post Re: Inviting Designs for the abhisays logo!

शायद आप इसी लोगो की बात कर रहे है एक क्लू दे
Attached Images
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered. Registering is quick and easy
Old 07-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #3
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future
Default Re: Inviting Designs for the abhisays logo!

yes, that's the logo. The words should read "myhindiforum.com" and "hindi forums and gaming zone'! you can change the fonts, colours, or may be try a small funny change in the words. In short, just make it look awesome, and make it stick to the theme of the festival.

Also, you can create the logo on the same theme for the abhisays.com blog too.

Last edited by jitendragarg; 07-12-2010 at 01:56 PM.
jitendragarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
amit_tiwari
Special Member

amit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to behold

As forum name is changed, i think festiv logo should be according to new name?

amit
amit_tiwari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #5
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

@amit

obviously, that goes without saying! updating the post about the same!

although, we are also welcoming changes to abhisays.com logo

The text in the last line can be changed too, if you can come up with a better line! Although, sadly I am not seeing any real participation on any of the ideas I have thought! we are still waiting for our first guest writer, our first contest idea, and our first christmas special logo. Seems like doston ki chaupal thread is a bit too big hit between all the members.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #6
amit_tiwari
Special Member

amit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitendragarg View Post
@amit

obviously, that goes without saying! updating the post about the same!

although, we are also welcoming changes to abhisays.com logo

The text in the last line can be changed too, if you can come up with a better line! Although, sadly I am not seeing any real participation on any of the ideas I have thought! we are still waiting for our first guest writer, our first contest idea, and our first christmas special logo. Seems like doston ki chaupal thread is a bit too big hit between all the members.

Lolz yeah obviously but professional weekness, get confirmation first hehehe.

Okay so thats not an issue. We can change logo on any occasion, i'll get christmas based by tomorrow.

As far as articles are concerned. I can get ya written content on weekly content. Just pass me desired topics cuz i'll not be writing myself.

Chaupal...... lolzz
Old 07-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #7
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

@amit

I never talked about professional weakness. Also, about the logo, you can have all the time you want, plus the more time you take, more awesome it will be. And about the article, you can write about anything, at any point of time, no rush. Its just that not many people seemed interested, probably becuase we wanted them to write in English.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #8
amit_tiwari
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitendragarg View Post
@amit

I never talked about professional weakness. Also, about the logo, you can have all the time you want, plus the more time you take, more awesome it will be. And about the article, you can write about anything, at any point of time, no rush. Its just that not many people seemed interested, probably becuase we wanted them to write in English.
'Professional weakness' was comment about my habit

Naah i do 4-5 videos a day so any logo is 15-20 minute work, only thing is availability of time.
In english and going to publish are two fears i think.
I need topics cuz i am usually not aware of current news or affairs, usually travelling or bugged in editing so if you can just pass me topics i'll forward to my writers and they will get me content ready to publish. Fast and ready!!!

-Amit
Old 07-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #9
ABHAY
Exclusive Member

ABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud of
Post Re: Inviting Designs for the abhisays logo!

लो जी सुरु हो गई

Attached Images
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered. Registering is quick and easy
Old 07-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #10
ABHAY
Exclusive Member

HOME LOGO