My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 15-01-2011, 08:22 AM   #111
YUVRAJ
Special Member

YUVRAJ has much to be proud ofYUVRAJ has much to be proud ofYUVRAJ has much to be proud ofYUVRAJ has much to be proud ofYUVRAJ has much to be proud ofYUVRAJ has much to be proud ofYUVRAJ has much to be proud ofYUVRAJ has much to be proud ofYUVRAJ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Funny Jokes....

जब शक nahi तो अब क्या सोच रहे हैं ...
शूरू हो जाईये और सीखना चालू करें ...
रही बात सच्चाई की तो वो सभी को होश सभालते ही मालुम होती है पर उस सच्चाई का सामना करना सभी के लिए मुश्किल है ...
क्यूँ की सच कडुवा जो होता है ... सही कहा ना ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksharma View Post
इसमें क्या शक है ?? सीखना तो मरते दम तक चलता है. उस पल आदमी को जीवन की सबसे बड़ी सच्चाई पता चलती है.
YUVRAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:07 AM   #112
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays

Zail Singh decided to write the MBA exam. He could understand everything exceptfor the LOGIC part.
One day when he was reading, Rajiv came home.
Rajiv: Zail Singhji How is your MBA preparation?
Zail : Every thing is fine, but I could not understand Logic.
Rajiv: Logic is very easy.
Zail : Can you give me an example, so that I can understand.
Rajiv: OK. Do you have fish pot in your house ?
Zail : YES.
Rajiv: Logically ,there will be water in it.
Rajiv: Logically, there will be fish in it.
Rajiv: Logically. someone will be feeding the fish.
Rajiv: I take a guess that your wife will be feeding the fish.
Rajiv: so, Logically, your are married.
Rajiv: So, that means U are a heterosexual.
Zail Singh was very glad and he understood logic.
Next day he sees Buta Singh who was also preparing for MBA.
Zail : How is your MBA preparation?
Buta : Everything is fine except for the logic.
Zail : Oh, logic is easy.
Buta : Please, give me an example.
Zail : Do you have a fish pot in your house?
Buta : NO, I don't.
Zail : Saala HOMO!!!

Old 04-02-2011, 07:27 AM   #113
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future

:rofl:
Old 14-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #114
bhoomi ji
Special Member

bhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant future

a Chinese couple Mr. Hoyo & Mrs. Hoyo had white twin babies..
they named
Jo-Hoyo
So- Hoyo

next year they had one black baby..
they named.

Yo-Ki-Hoyo !!!!!!!!!!!!

हिंदी का सम्मान-
हमारे देश का सम्मान- हमारा सम्मान,

हिंदी में लिखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें

bhoomi ji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #115
bhoomi ji
Special Member

bhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant futurebhoomi ji has a brilliant future

piece of PHILOSOPHY from a passionate bunker.....

"a always THINK of attending classes regularly

but............

for THINKING i need to bunk

हिंदी का सम्मान-

Old 27-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #116
bhoomi ji
Special Member

girl- dear, what is the difference between personal and secret?

boy- dear, you are my lover that's personal

and your friend is also my lover................

that's secret

हिंदी का सम्मान-

Old 27-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #117
bhoomi ji
Special Member

class room is just like a train

1st two benches are RESERVED

middle 3 benches are general compartments

last two benches are VIP sleeper coaches

हिंदी का सम्मान-

Old 25-03-2011, 01:39 PM   #118
antonhoton

antonhoton is on a distinguished road
Default Jokes

CHANDIGARH OR JALANDHAR
Santa was flying to Chandigarh from Pune. He was allotted a middle seat but decided to take the window seat instead, which had been allotted to an old lady.
The lady requested Santa to exchange the seats and let her sit on the seat allotted to her. He refused, saying, 'I want to see the view from the window.' The old lady complained to the air hostess who requested Santa to sit on his allotted middle seat. Santa was adamant and bluntly refused.
The air hostess went up to the co-pilot. He too came and requested Santa, but in vain.
Finally, the captain of the aircraft came. He whispered something in Santa's ears. Santa immediately vacated the window seat and took the middle seat.
Astonished, the air hostess and the co-pilot asked the captain what he had said to Santa. The captain replied: 'Nothing, I just told him that only the middle seats will go to Chandigarh. All others were going to Jalandhar.
antonhoton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #119
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute

BRIGHT IDEA
Just married, Sukhwant had bad news for her husband when he returned home from his day's work. 'I feel so sorry,' Sukhwant said with a sob, 'I was pressing your best suit and burnt a hole in the seat of the trousers.'
'Don't worry, darling,' said the husband amorously, 'I have another pair of trousers to match that suit.'
'Yes, I know,' Sukhwant replied. 'You're lucky that you have. Thanks to that, I was able to patch up the
Old 20-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #120
abhisays
Administrator

GREED UNLIMITED
Lala Garib Chand was a wealthy zamindar. He asked his maneem (accountant) to add up all he owned and how long it could last. The muneem added up all his assets and assured him that it would certainly hold out till the traditional saat pusht — seven generations. Far from being relieved Lala Garib Chand looked more disconsolate than before and with a great sigh of sorrow exclaimed, Hai! Hamaaree aathveen pusht ka kya hogaV (Oh! What will happen to our eighth generation?)