My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 04-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #11
anjaan
Special Member

anjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mullah Nasruddin Jokes

A newspaperman was interviewing Mulla Nasrudin on his 105th birthday. He noticed that the
Mulla was wearing a rabbit's foot on his key chain. "You don't mean to tell me," said the
newspaperman, "that a man of your experience still believes in that old and childish
superstition? " "CERTAINLY NOT," said Nasrudin, "BUT MY WIFE: TELLS ME IT IS SUPPOSED TO
BRING YOU LUCK WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IN IT OR NOT."
anjaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #12
anjaan
Special Member

anjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of light

Mulla Nasrudin was stabbed by burglars. But before dying he wrote a note to his wife from the
hospital. The last paragraph of it read: "I have been very fortunate because only the day before
I had put all of my money and negotiable bonds in my safety deposit box at the bank, SO THAT
I AM LOSING PRACTICALLY NOTHING BUT MY LIFE."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:39 AM   #13
anjaan
Special Member

When Mulla Nasrudin died, his wife decided to have him cremated. The attendant at the
crematory showed his widow a display of beautifully decorated urns for his ashes. "NO," she
said. "I DON'T WANT ANY OF THOSE THINGS. I WANT YOU TO PUT HIS ASHES IN AN HOUR
GLASS. I AM GOING TO PUT IT ON THE MANTELPIECE. MULLA NASRUDIN NEVER DID A DAY'S
WORK IN HIS LIFE, BUT BELIEVE ME, HE WILL BE BUSY ALL DAY LONG FROM NOW ON."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #14
anjaan
Special Member

One day Molla fell seriously ill. His wife became very frightened and, thinking Molla might die, ran for the doctor.
"Oh, Doctor, my husband is gravely ill. We're very poor and have many children. I'm afraid something might happen to
him, and then who will take care of the children?"

On hearing the word "poor," the doctor replied, "Why do you create problems for the poor man? Even if I prescribed
medicine for him, how would you pay for it if you don't have any money?"

The wife returned home and told Molla. A few days later Molla recovered. Soon, he headed off to the doctor. "I've
come to say 'thank you.' I've recovered, thanks to you."

The doctor replied, "How's that? I didn't treat you."

"And that's the very reason I recovered. Had your ugly breath touched me that day, who knows which cemetery I
would be lying in today?"
Old 04-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #15
anjaan
Special Member

Nasruddin snuck into someone’s garden and began putting vegetables in his sack. The owner saw him and shouted, “What are you doing in my garden?”

Nasruddin confidently responded, “The wind blew me here.”

“That sounds incredible to me,” the man replied, “but let’s assume that the wind did blow you here. Now then, how can you explain how those vegetables were pulled out from my garden?”

“Oh, that’s simple,” Nasreddin responded. “I had to grab them to stop myself from being thrown any further by the wind.”

“Well,” the man continued, “then tell me this—how did the vegetables get in your sack?”

“You know what,” Nasreddin said, “I was just standing here and wondering that same thing myself!”
Old 04-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #16
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin's wife played bridge wisely and according to the rules. Mulla Nasrudin boasted of
knowing no rules. However, one evening, he bid and made a grand slam, doubled and
redoubled. Excitedly he said to his wife, "See, you thought I couldn't do it!" "WELL, DARLING,"
said his wife, "YOU COULDN'T HAVE, IF YOU'D PLAYED IT CORRECTLY."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #17
anjaan
Special Member

man and wife checked in at a resort hotel. After cleaning up, the lady forgot to turn off the
faucets in the bathroom. Half an hour later, Mulla Nasrudin, the guest in the room directly
under them, opened his window, stuck out his head and called upstairs to attract their
attention. "Hey, you up there!" shouted the Mulla.
The man upstairs opened his window and stuck out his head. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Turn off those faucets in your bathroom!"
demanded Nasrudin. "It's pouring down here. What's the matter with you? You must be a
dope." He ended his tirade with a wild outburst of profanity.
"Wait a minute," said the man upstairs. "S your cursing. I have got a lady up here." "WHAT DO YOU THINK I HAVE GOT
DOWN HERE," yelled Nasrudin, "A DUCK?"
Old 04-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #18
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin sped the doctor on the street one summer day. "You remember when you
cured my rheumatism ten years ago, Doctor," asked the Mulla, "and told me not to get wet?"
"Y-e-s, Yes, I remember," said the doctor. "WELL, I JUST WONDERED IF YOU THINK IT'S SAFE
FOR ME TO TAKE A BATH YET," said Nasrudin.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #19
anjaan
Special Member

The clerk was waiting on a customer, Mulla Nasrudin, at the meat counter, when a woman
pushed herself ahead of the Mulla and said, "Give me a pound Or cat food, quick, I am in a
hurry." Then she turned to the Mulla and said, I hope you don't mind my being waited on ahead
of you." "NOT IF YOU ARE THAT HUNGRY," said Nasrudin sweetly.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #20
anjaan
Special Member

The parents-teachers association meeting was becoming rather spirited as the question
of male versus female teachers was being discussed. "I say that women make the best
teachers," said one large and noisy woman. "Where would man be if it were not for women?"
"IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN EATING WATERMELON AND TAKING IT EASY," shouted Mulla
Nasrudin from the back.