उत्तम 1 25.00%
सामान्य 0 0%
कुछ ख़ास नहीं 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-12-2014, 05:00 PM   #16
DevRaj80
Special Member

DevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant future
Default Re: ऑनलाइन मुफ्त कमाई : सच या धोखा ...

3. Scam Affiliate Programs

It was way back in 2007 that I saw an ad from a company named Affiliate Junktion. Those who were in the internet marketing field then might remember seeing these ads. They had a very elaborate system that looked so genuine.

Affiliate Junktion scam

You can join them for free but to become eligible for receiving payment you need to sign up for a hosting account with iPower using their affiliate link. This amount ($75) along with $25 bonus will be credited after they approve your account. Then, they will create a mini website for you at iPower with their programs details and your own affiliate link promoting them. For each free sign up from that link, they promised to pay $2. It looked very promising. I thought, “I’ve finally found a legitimate opportunity!”

I fell into their trap and joined them. I got my account approved and $100 was credited to my account in their website. I started promoting them – through paid ads, forums, buying bulk leads, etc. I started getting sign ups and my account balance grew close to $350. I continued with my ads but I was getting fewer approved sign ups. I don’t remember the actual threshold for requesting withdrawal, but it sure was high and I hadn’t reached it yet. Then a few weeks later, they changed the software that they use for tracking their affiliate program. They said my balance will be carried forward. But when I accessed that system using my credentials, what I saw was a BLANK account – absolutely nothing!! I tried to contact them, but they never replied to my support tickets. So the cost of the hosting, advertising and all the effort I had put in went down the drain.

So please be careful about such affiliate programs that promise you riches – they will only use you to pave their way to riches.

मेरी चित्रशाला : दिल दोस्ती प्यार ....या ... .

तुमने मजबूर किया हम मजबूर हो गये ,...

तुम बेवफा निकले हम मशहूर हो गये ..

एक " तुम " और एक मोहब्बत तेरी,

बस इन दो लफ़्ज़ों में " दुनिया " मेरी..

DevRaj80 is offline   Reply With Quote