My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 04-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
anjaan
Special Member

anjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mullah Nasruddin Jokes

Mullah Nasruddin Jokes

anjaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
anjaan
Special Member

anjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mullah Nasruddin Jokes

A neighbor who Nasruddin didn't like very much came over to his compound one day. The neighbor asked Nasruddin if he could borrow his donkey. Nasruddin not wanting to lend his donkey to the neighbor he didn't like told him, "I would love to loan you my donkey but only yesterday my brother came from the next town to use it to carry his wheat to the mill to be grounded. The donkey sadly is
not here."

The neighbor was disappointed. But he thanked Nasruddin and began to walk away. Just as he got a few steps away, Mullah Nasruddin's donkey, which was in the back of his compound all the time, let out a big bray. The neighbor turned to Nasruddin and said, "Mullah Sahib, I thought you told me that your donkey was not here.

Mullah Nasruddin turned to the neighbor and said, "My friend, who are you going to believe? Me or the donkey?
Old 04-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
anjaan
Special Member

Nasrudin was riding along one day when his donkey took fright at something in its path and started to bolt. As he sped past them at an unaccustomed pace some countrymen called out: 'Where are you going,O Nasrudin, so fast?'
'Mullah shouted, 'don't ask me, ask my donkey!"
Old 04-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin's wife woke him up one morning and said, "Honey, wake up. Today is our 42nd
wedding anniversary. I think we ought to celebrate. What do you say we kill a chicken?" The
Mulla looked at her and said, "WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU WANT TO PUNISH A POOR
CHICKEN FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED 42 YEARS AGO?"
Old 04-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #5
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin was talking to his lawyer about having his will drawn up. The lawyer asked him:
"What's to be different about this will?" "OH," said Nasrudin, "I AM LEAVING EVERYTHING TO
MY WIFE ON THE CONDITION THAT SHE MARRIES AGAIN. I WANT SOMEBODY TO BE SORRY I
DIED."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #6
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin, celebrating his 95th birthday was asked by a friend: "Don't you hate growing
old, Mulla?" "HECK, NO,"said Nasrudin. "IF I WASN'T GROWING OLD, I'D BE DEAD."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #7
anjaan
Special Member

A newspaper reporter was interviewing Mulla Nasrudin on his 99th birthday. As he was shaking
hands to leave, he said, "I hope I can come back next year and see you on your 100th
birthday." "I DON'T SEE WHY YOU CAN'T," said the old Mulla. "YOU LOOK HEALTHY ENOUGH."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #8
anjaan
Special Member

The tourist was talking to Mulla Nasrudin who had just celebrated his 100th birthday. "And to
what do you owe your great age?" he asked. "WELL, I AM NOT SURE YET," said Nasrudin. "I AM
DICKERING WITH A COUPLE OF BREAKFAST FOOD COMPANIES, SIR."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #9
anjaan
Special Member

A newspaper reporter was interviewing Mulla Nasrudin on his 100th birthday. "If you had your
life to live over," he asked, "do you think you would make the same mistakes again?"
"CERTAINLY, " said the old Mulla, "BUT I WOULD START A LOT SOONER."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #10
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin finally reached the age of 105. A newspaper reporter from town came out to
take his picture and write a story about him. The reporter was talking to a neighbour about the
old man and asked him, "How do you figure your friend was able to live so long?" "I GUESS,"
said the neighbour, "IT WAS BECAUSE HE NEVER DID ANYTHING ELSE."