My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 04-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #41
anjaan
Special Member

anjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mullah Nasruddin Jokes

Mulla Nasrudin's mother, worrying about her son's safety, said to him: "Didn't I say you should not let that girl come over to your room last night? You know how things like that worry me."
"But I didn't invite her to my room," said Nasrudin.
"I went over to her room. NOW YOU CAN LET HER MOTHER DO THE WORRYING."
anjaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #42
anjaan
Special Member

anjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of light

"Well, young man, I understand you want to become my son-in-law," said the father to his daughter's boyfriend, Mulla Nasrudin.
"NO, SIR, NOT EXACTLY," replied Nasrudin. "BUT IF I MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER, I DON'T SEE HOW I CAN GET OUT OF IT."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #43
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin was talking to a friend about his recently broken romance. "Do you mean," asked the friend, "that at her request, you gave up drinking, and smoking, and gambling, and
dancing, and playing pool?" "Yes, just because she insisted," said the Mulla. "Then why didn't you marry her?" the fellow asked.
"WELL, AFTER ALL THAT REFORMING," said Nasrudin, "I DECIDED I COULD DO BETTER."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #44
anjaan
Special Member

A girlfriend at a cocktail party said to Mulla Nasrudin, "I keep hearing you use the word 'idiot;' I
hope you are not referring to me." "DON'T BE SO CONCEITED," said the Mulla. "AS IF THERE WERE NO OTHER IDIOTS IN THE WORLD!"
Old 04-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #45
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin sat fishing in a bucket of water. A visitor, wishing to be friendly, asked, "How
many have you caught?" "YOU ARE THE NINTH," said Nasrudin.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #46
anjaan
Special Member

The young lady became angry with her boyfriend, Mulla Nasrudin, and said, "You are a perfect
dope!" "DON'T TRY FLATTERY," said Nasrudin. "NONE OF US IS PERFECT!"
Old 04-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #47
anjaan
Special Member

The judge was questioning Mulla Nasrudin. "I understand that your wife is scared to death of
you," he said. "That's right, your Honor," said the Mulla.
The judge leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Man to man," he said, "HOW DO YOU DO IT?"
Old 04-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #48
anjaan
Special Member

The man said to Mulla Nasrudin on the street who had asked him for a handout, "You would
stand more chance of getting a job if you would shave and clean yourself up." "Yes, Sir," the
Mulla said. "I FOUND THAT OUT YEARS AGO."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #49
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin reported to the superintendent of the mental hospital and asked: "Have any of
your male patients escaped lately?"
"Why do you ask? said the superintendent. "BECAUSE, "said the Mulla, "SOMEONE HAS RUN OFF WITH MY WIFE."
Old 04-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #50
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin was chatting with his master who had taken up art. "When I look at one of your
paintings, Sir," he said, "all I can do is stand and wonder." "Wonder how I do it?" asked the
master. "No," said Nasrudin. "WHY YOU DO IT."