My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Hindi Forum > Blogs
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 25-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #41
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays
Default Re: कमेन्टगीरी :: ये हुई ना बात!!!

Anna supports Bharat Bandh against petrol price hike:
And of course, Anna Hazare has joined the call to arms against the petrol price hike.

"My activists will support the 'Bharat Bandh' called by the BJP and Left parties on May 30 to protest petrol price hike," Hazare said while addressing a public meeting in Nashik last night.

"If the government does not pass the Jan Lokpal Bill, I will begin my fast unto death at New Delhi," he said. When reporters quizzed him about his health and would be take up fasting during ill-health also, Hazare said, "I am totally fit."
Old 27-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #42
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute

US blogger Amanda Hocking is fast becoming a household name. After being rejected by two leading publishers, Amanda published her own books online, which soon became a rage. She's now earned over 2 million from her e-books.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/new...e-books/221196
Old 28-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #43
abhisays
Administrator

यह खबर देखिये..

Quote:
indian oil corporation on monday announced a net profit of rs 12,670.43 crore for the quarter ended march 31, 2012, a 224 percent yoy increase from rs 3,905.16 crore in the year-ago period.
Analysts expected the company to post a net profit of rs 9,400 crore during the quarter, up 140.70 percent yoy, according to et now estimates.
Total income increased to rs 1,30,305.35 crore in the fourth quarter from rs 99,130.03 crore for the march 2011 quarter, the company said in a bse filing.
The group posted a net profit after tax & minority interest of rs 4,225.98 crore for the year ended march 31, 2012, compared to rs 7,830.72 crore for the year ended march 31, 2011.
Total income increased to rs 4,12,111.16 crore for the year ended march 31, 2012, from rs 3,13,244.71 crore in the previous year.
The ioc board recommended a dividend of rs 5.00 per ordinary share for the financial year ended march 31, 2012.
At 02:10 p.m., the company's shares were trading 0.6 percent higher at rs 267. The stock has hit a high of rs 271.10 and a low of rs 265.10 in trade so far.

अभी कल ही मीडिया में यह चर्चा हो रही थी, तेल कंपनियों की हालत खराब है इसलिए पेट्रोल के दाम बढाने पड़े.. लेकिन इस खबर से ऐसा तो नहीं लगता
Old 28-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #44
abhisays
Administrator

What Shah Rukh Khan said after the win:

I’ll try and underplay it. I can’t be very serious. But yes we are extremely happy. And I want to say… I want to thank Gautam and my boys and I want to thank my cheergirls… Tanya, Shanaya, Suhana and Arya. We have won because of my cheering team. So please do not look down upon the cheergirls of IPL. And here we have more cheerladies… point out to the sexiest cheerlady here (shows Gauri Khan).

From today onwards this team does not belong to any of us promoters. It belongs to Bengal. And we are completely thrilled. We still don’t believe we have won. This is something I want the youngsters to believe in that you need to have resilience, patience and belief. If you like something, if you dream big, you will achieve it. And above all, never forget to pray to Allah miya, to bhagwan, to god and all the farishteys and all the angels who look after us. We are extremely, extremely happy.

Let me be cool about this. Even if we needed 70 in the last two overs, we would have got them. We all just looked scared but we weren’t scared. Tonight we knew we were going to win because we tried hard, we have been resilient and we believed. And I want to thank everyone here in Chennai for being so nice to KKR every time we come here. And thank you Dhoni and thank you the whole CSK staff for being so kind. And god bless you. This will be the most memorable thing in the lives of all of us in KKR.

It’s not sunk in yet. We’ll have to sit with the team, chat with them, tell them how much we love them, how hard we’ve tried for four-five years. Things have gone wrong. And I want to just tell this to everyone that when we started this team all I thought was that I will teach youngsters how to win but in the process, I myself, who’s been working for so many years and have been successful, I learnt how to be good, how to be patient and not believe that everything is going to go right. But if it doesn’t go right, finally if you wait long enough, inshallah it will go right.

The celebrations are not going to stop. We are going to go to Bengal after this. We are going to go to Delhi if they allow me. I’ll go to China. I’ll go to America even if they don’t allow me inside. I’ll go everywhere.
(Sings Korbo lorbo jeetbo re)

I want to apologise to all my children that I misbehaved at the MCA. I am sorry. And I am sorry to all my viewers that I subjected you to a side of me which is not nice. So please forgive me. Forgive me because, you know, we have not won for a long time. Come on! You can give this much to me. I am sorry for misbehaving. If you make me win every year, I will not misbehave. So please allow me to win.
Old 28-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #45
arvind
Banned

arvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisays View Post
यह खबर देखिये..

अभी कल ही मीडिया में यह चर्चा हो रही थी, तेल कंपनियों की हालत खराब है इसलिए पेट्रोल के दाम बढाने पड़े.. लेकिन इस खबर से ऐसा तो नहीं लगता
देशवाशियों......,
खाली क्रिकेट देखो,
क्रिकेट खाओ,
क्रिकेट पहनो,
क्रिकेट पर चलो,
बाकी सब भूल जाओ।
हमने तो कुछ भी नहीं लूटा है,
अभी तो बहुत ज्यादा जरूरत है -

पहले स्विस बैंक भर रहे है....,
फिर इटली भरेंगे।
arvind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #46
abhisays
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind View Post
देशवाशियों......,
खाली क्रिकेट देखो,
क्रिकेट खाओ,
क्रिकेट पहनो,
क्रिकेट पर चलो,
बाकी सब भूल जाओ।
हमने तो कुछ भी नहीं लूटा है,
अभी तो बहुत ज्यादा जरूरत है -

पहले स्विस बैंक भर रहे है....,
फिर इटली भरेंगे।

बिलकुल सही कहा अरविन्द जी.

क्रिकेट और बॉलीवुड: यह दोनों अफीम की तरह हैं. इनके नशे से सारे देश को लुटा जा रहा है. लेकिन किसी को इसका ध्यान भी नहीं है आखिरकार हम सब नशे में जो हैं.
Old 28-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #47
arvind
Banned

arvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant future

Quote:
बिलकुल सही कहा अरविन्द जी.

क्रिकेट और बॉलीवुड: यह दोनों अफीम की तरह हैं. इनके नशे से सारे देश को लुटा जा रहा है. लेकिन किसी को इसका ध्यान भी नहीं है आखिरकार हम सब नशे में जो हैं.
शातिर और देशद्रोही लोग आज सफ़ेद कपड़े पहन कर देश-सेवा के नाम पर देश के साथ वही कर रहे है, जो अंग्रेज़ो ने अपने देश के साथ किया था। पर अभी वाले लुटेरे बदकिस्मती से इसी देश मे पैदा हुये है और इसी देश के नागरिक है।

मगर सबसे बड़ा सच तो ये है कि हम खुद अपने आप को लुटाने को तैयार बैठे है, तो दूसरे पर अंगुली उठाने से क्या फायदा है। हाँ लूटने-पिटने के बाद दूसरे पर अंगुली उठा कर हम खुद को झूठी तसल्ली देकर थोड़ी झेप तो मिटा ही सकते है।
Old 28-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #48
abhisays
Administrator

Watch: Saudi woman confronts religious police over painted nails

A video of a Saudi woman confronting the religious police over breaking modesty rules with her painted nails has gone viral after she posted it on the YouTube, Daily Mail reported on Saturday.

The woman, who has not been identified, refuses their demands that she leave the mall where she is shopping and tells them that her nails are "none of (their) business".

She filmed her confrontation with the members of the Commission for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (CPVPV) on her mobile phone and posted it on YouTube.

It has ignited a debate in Saudi Arabia over the way that members of the commission should deal with people in public places.

The video shows several men in traditional Saudi dress, who have apparently stopped the woman to chastise her for the immodesty of her freshly manicured nails.

One of the men orders the woman to leave the mall, but she refuses and the pair becomes embroiled in a heated argument in the middle of the mall's concourse.

"The government didn't send you to follow me," she yells at them. "The government said there would be no persecution (of women). Your job is to advise people and move on. You have no right to harass anyone."

A probe has been opened into the incident, the Gazette reported.

Old 29-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #49
abhisays
Administrator

Poonam Pandey Tweets..

पूनम पाण्डेय ने KKR की जीत के बाद अपने कपडे उतार दिए.. और अपना फोटो पोस्ट किया... उसके बाद ट्विट्टर पर काफी लोगो ने कमेन्ट किया.. कुछ ट्विट मैं यहाँ शेयर कर रहा हूँ.

Comedy Central India (@ComedyCentralIn): Each time you read a Poonam Pandey tweet, you kill a few brain cells.

Faking News (@fakingnews): Dear Poonam Pandey, petrol ke daam badhe hain, kapdo ke nahi!

The Weird King (@rixabh): You can't be more jobless than Poonam Pandey.

Tauseef Ahmad (@tauseefa75): poonam pandey har kisi ke jasan me samil ho jati hai......aur wo nde ho kar manati hai.........

Mayank (@Moosza): Q. What do u call Poonam Pandey dressed in a salwar? A. Impossible

Ankit Jain (@indiantweeter): Poonam Pandey is doing what our ancestors did , when they lived in Jungle

Angry Bombay Girl (@shadymumbai): Difference between Poonam Pandey and Sunny Leone ... Same Difference between Dollar and Rupee 1:56 #justsaying
Old 29-05-2012, 01:20 PM   #50
arvind
Banned

Quote:
Poonam Pandey Tweets..

पूनम पाण्डेय ने KKR की जीत के बाद अपने कपडे उतार दिए.. और अपना फोटो पोस्ट किया... उसके बाद ट्विट्टर पर काफी लोगो ने कमेन्ट किया.. कुछ ट्विट मैं यहाँ शेयर कर रहा हूँ.

Comedy Central India (@ComedyCentralIn): Each time you read a Poonam Pandey tweet, you kill a few brain cells.

Faking News (@fakingnews): Dear Poonam Pandey, petrol ke daam badhe hain, kapdo ke nahi!

The Weird King (@rixabh): You can't be more jobless than Poonam Pandey.

Tauseef Ahmad (@tauseefa75): poonam pandey har kisi ke jasan me samil ho jati hai......aur wo nde ho kar manati hai.........

Mayank (@Moosza): Q. What do u call Poonam Pandey dressed in a salwar? A. Impossible

Ankit Jain (@indiantweeter): Poonam Pandey is doing what our ancestors did , when they lived in Jungle

Angry Bombay Girl (@shadymumbai): Difference between Poonam Pandey and Sunny Leone ... Same Difference between Dollar and Rupee 1:56 #justsaying
ये भी एक अच्छा मुद्दा उठाया है आपने। ये मोहतरमा लीक से हटकर कुछ कर रही है नाम कमाने के लिए। ये इनके जिंदगी का बेस्ट परफॉर्मेंस मे से एक है। वैसे बदनाम होकर भी नाम और सोहरत कमा रही है। आखिर हम भी तो यही चाहते है।

वैसे किसी को पता है ये डॉo टेस्सी थॉमस कौन है?