My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature

Old 29-10-2014, 09:10 PM   #41
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

सौजन्य से :.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:41 PM   #42
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

Some jokes dedicated to Arnab Goswami :

Arnab Goswami might probably be the only guy in this world to fight with his wife & win.

If we could place a mini turbine inside Arnab Goswami's throat, the resultant electricity can power all the Times group building.

Arnab Goswami is inversly proportional to Manmohan Singh.

Arnaan Goswami's website says:
Page Not Found!
Now thats the question. The nation wants to know: Where the page is?

If you find Arnab Goswami's pic with his mouth closed, then that camera has a very good shutter speed.

Arnab Goswami is fluent in English & weak in grammer because he does not use full stop or comma.

Imagine playing dumb sharads with Arnab Goswami.

From the moon you can see the great wall of china and hear Arnab Goswami shouting "The nation wants to know."

Proposed airport near Times Now studio cancelled as noise from newshour could weaken the structure and intercept signals.

Arnab Goswami insures his throat & neck for 100 crores.

When Arnab Goswami says "I will speak now", everyone looks puzzled, wondering who was speaking till now.

Whats the similarity between Arnab Goswami & Google?
Both interrupt you before you complete the sentence.

Arnab decided to keep silent on Feb 30th. That day would be observed as world peace day.

If Arnab & Dolly Bindra get married, their kid would be the most advanced sound system ever built on this planet.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Old 01-11-2014, 06:44 PM   #43
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Does this happens with you on salary day??? :

9.00 AM: Beep... Beep...
Msg received... Salary credited to your account.
Me: Yipeeee...

9.01 AM: Beep... Beep...
Home EMI auto debited...

9.02 AM: Beep... Beep...
Car loan EMI auto debited...

9.03 AM: Beep... Beep...
Credit card bill auto debited...

9.04 AM: Beep... Beep...
Phone bill auto debited...

9.05 AM: Beep... Beep...
Electricity bill auto debited...

9.06 AM: Beep... Beep...
LIC EMI auto debited...

9.07 AM: Beep... Beep...
Medical insurance EMI debited...

9.08 AM: Beep... Beep...
SIP EMI debited...

9.09 AM: Beep... Beep...
Your account balance: Babaji Ka Thullu ?.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 01-11-2014, 06:45 PM   #44
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Some funny two liners :

If the loser smiles after losing the game, the winner loses the thrill of his victory!!!
That's the power of Smile !!!

Behind every Successful Man there is a Woman....
Because Women don't run behind Unsuccessful Men!!!

'Sympathy'... You can get from Anybody.
But... 'Jealousy'.... You have to Earn it!!!

Drink 5 cups of milk and try to push the wall.
And then drink 5 cups of alcohol and watch... It'll move on its own!!!

Only 3 living beings are immune to cold on earth:
1. Polar bears
2. Penguins
3. Females wearing sleeveless & backless at marriages in India !!!.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 05-11-2014, 08:33 PM   #45
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Sunnny Leone in a Sabzi Market :

Sunny Leone: Mujhe Koi aisi Sabzi Do Jiske 7 Phaayde Hon !

Sabziwaala: Ye Lo Madam Gajar !!!

1..: Pasand Aaye Toh Aloo Matar Ke Saath Paka Lena... Warna...

2. Juice Bana Ke Pe Sakti Ho... Nahi Toh...

3. Salad Bana Sakti Ho... Ye Bhi Na Theek Lage Toh...

4. Gaajar Ka Halwa Bana Lena... Nahi Toh...

5. Chinese Noodles Mein Daal Lena... Aisa Bhi Nahi Toh Phir...

6. Murabba Bana Sakte Ho... Aur Agar Ye Bhi Na Pasand Aaye Toh...

7. Achaar Bana Lena !!!

Bhai !!! Jo Tu Dhoond Raha Hai Woh Yahan Nahin Milga !!!.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 05-11-2014, 08:34 PM   #46
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

The After-Effects of Marriage :

A lion was getting married and all animals attended the wedding. Every animal stood a distance and wished then lion.

A mouse came and climbed to the stage and extended his hand to wish the lion.

The lion roared in rage and said, "How dare you come up the stage? Even the tiger is maintaining distance and you climbed the stage."

The mouse replied and after listening to that the lion fainted. What would have the mouse said ??? Any guess???

The mouse said, "Oh shut up buddy, even I was lion before marriage." !!!.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 05-11-2014, 08:38 PM   #47
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Wristbands!!! :

In Korea, when a patient is taken to hospital, a white wristband is placed on their left arm. These wristbands contain the patient's name and information. When a patient dies, a red wristband is placed on their right arm and they are taken to the morgue.

In one particular hospital in Korea, a young doctor was working the night shift. It was around 2 AM when he finished his last operation. He was on the 5th floor and pressed the button for the elevator. The doctor was tired after a long day and was looking forward to the end of his shift. At 2 AM, the hospital was very quiet. Most of the patients were asleep and many of the nurses had already gone home. He entered the elevator and there was just one other person there. He casually chatted with the woman while the elevator descended.

The elevator stopped at the basement and the door opened. They saw an old man dressed in a white gown standing there. The old man was about to get in when the doctor suddenly slammed the close button and punched the button for the 5th floor.

"Why did you do that?" asked the astonished woman.

"I've performed a lot of operations," replied the doctor. "I've seen a lot of people die. When a patient dies, they get a red wristband placed on their arm."

The woman was silent.

"You saw it, didn't you?" said the doctor.

"That old man... That old man had a red wristband on his arm."

"A red wristband....!!!!" said the woman as she raised her right arm. "You mean like this one ?" !!!.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 12-11-2014, 04:13 PM   #48
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

ABCDEFGHIJK!!! :

Wife: "How would you describe me?"
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"
Husband: "I'm just kidding!" !!!.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 12-11-2014, 04:28 PM   #49
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Right now !!! :

Nurse: "The invisible man is here for his appointment."

Doctor: "Tell him I'm sorry I can't see him right now." !!!.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

Old 12-11-2014, 04:33 PM   #50
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Adam and Eve !!! :

A child asked his father, "How were people born?"
So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies,
then their babies became adults and made babies,

and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and
she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now."

The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family." !!!.........

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***