My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > Young World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 14-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future
Default Discuss Gate 2010 exam questions and solution here!!!

Hey guys, we are on our way to finish up the answer key to the Gate 2010 exam papers, but it will take some time. So, till then, you can discuss the questions here.

P.S. :- We hope you did well in the exam, and wish you best of luck.
Old 14-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future
Default Gate CS 2010

One question, I didn't still got the answer. It was from "Compilers" topic. I have no idea about that topic, so didn't attempted that question. Can anyone explain the answer?

Q14) Which language necessarily need heap allocation in the runtime environment?

A) Those that support reursion
B) Those that use dynamic scoping
C) Those that allow dynamic data structure
D) Those that use global variables

Guys, please answer this question. I need it to complete the answer key set for CS.
Old 14-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
abhishek

abhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really nice
Question

I can guess,

D) Those that use global variables can't be the answer as Java use heap allocation in the runtime environment and it doesn't support global variables..

Those that support reursion and Those that allow dynamic data structure are very generic statements .. so it can't be the answer.

I think B can be the right answer..

Am I correct?
Old 14-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #4
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek View Post
I can guess,

D) Those that use global variables can't be the answer as Java use heap allocation in the runtime environment and it doesn't support global variables..

Those that support reursion and Those that allow dynamic data structure are very generic statements .. so it can't be the answer.

I think B can be the right answer..

Am I correct?

I am not sure. I marked C. I was confused between B and C. Let's see if someone else can tell us the exact solution.
Old 14-02-2010, 07:59 PM   #5
sony

sony has a spectacular aura aboutsony has a spectacular aura about
Wink

so how was your exam.. and how were the questions.. tough easy medium..
sony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #6
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony View Post
so how was your exam.. and how were the questions.. tough easy medium..
If you have read all the topics, then it was quite easy. But sadly, they ask 4 years of syllabus apart from general aptitude. I wasn't even able to touch up a few topics, and had to suffer cuz of that.

but I still hope for the best.
Old 16-02-2010, 10:36 PM   #7
RajuRastogi

RajuRastogi is on a distinguished road

Aur kitne din lagenge yaar, answer key me. Jaldi jugaad karo yaar, mera to tension se dimaag phata jaa raha hai..
Old 16-02-2010, 10:58 PM   #8
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajuRastogi View Post
Aur kitne din lagenge yaar, answer key me. Jaldi jugaad karo yaar, mera to tension se dimaag phata jaa raha hai..
Sorry yaar, main to bhool hi gaya tha. Apne answer check karne ke baad itna frustration hua ki ye dhyaan se hi nikal gaya.

Khair abhi abhi post kar di hai. Check this thread. Gate 2010 answer key, and solutions