My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Entertainment > Pictures Corner
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 11-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #1
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu
Default Five actors to watch out

Amyra Dastur: So okay. Her debut film Issaq was not liked much by most. Nonetheless, Amyra as a pampered Varanasi-based Juliet in Manish Tiwary’s film offers enough evidence of being one of the most promising newcomers in recent times. Her producers have already signed her for another film. It’s only a matter of time before Amyra, not connected from the film industry, would have a queue of producers demanding her dates.

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Five actors to watch out

Neeraj Kabi: Watch him go through the astonishing process of transforming into a monk in Anand Gandhi’s Ship Of Theseus. You will immediately see Neeraj has the potential to be our finest actor since Naseeruddin Shah. Inured in theatre acting, passionate about the art of embracing, and not playing, characters, Neeraj brings to Hindi cinema a casual intensity that present day stars are found faking on screen.

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #3
dipu
VIP Member

Sree Swara: In a cast teeming with gifted scene-stealers, this newcomer playing Irrfan Khan’s wife in D-Day left an indelible impression. Everyone wanted to know who she was. And though her name didn’t ring a bell Sree Swara Dubey is now being universally sought in the film industry as ‘Irrfan Khan’s wife.’ That perception would change the minute she appears in another film.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #4
dipu
VIP Member

Shadab Kamal: In his debut film BA Pass, this young actor has chosen to fearlessly play a gigolo. Capturing the ethos and pathos that contour this murky profession, Shadab plays the hustler offering unprotected room service to neglected housewives in Delhi without remorse or self pity. Shadab is the male debutant of the year who doesn’t belong to a film family and has so far not gotten himself a marketing team to make him look like a star after one release.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #5
dipu
VIP Member

Swara Bhaskar:This theatre girl from Delhi charmed the audience with her portrayal of earthy and practical friend of confused and vivacious Kangana Ranaut in Tanu Weds Manu. Swara won accolades in Listen Amaya, which is no small feat taking into consideration the presence of two doyens of acting — Deepti Naval and Farooque Shaikh. The success of Raanjhanaa will definitely help her clinch meaty roles.